Wanted Caesars Palace @ Sea - Crystal Cruises $25 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

realcdn

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Anyone have these? Would like up to 80 if possible!
AA879CFF-84EB-4FEA-9FCF-DA124959A497.jpeg

99% sure those are unweighted. Saw you mentioned in another post you wanted weighted S2s.

Yes, weighted is the preference. But if these were available I would strongly consider using anyway, due to being such a close match to the original WTC $25, and it would be a value chip that doesn’t get used a lot in my games. Just want to fill out my set.

These chips used to be SUPER popular and always for sale. I never see them anymore.
I had a decent sized set of them for a while and they are gorgeous chips, just not super heavy.

Same as the Chipco Mardi Gras Queens chips. They were crazy popular at one time back
in the day on ChipTalk, now you never even see them again.

These chips used to be SUPER popular and always for sale. I never see them anymore.
I had a decent sized set of them for a while and they are gorgeous chips, just not super heavy.

Same as the Chipco Mardi Gras Queens chips. They were crazy popular at one time back
in the day on ChipTalk, now you never even see them again.

Those chippers have moved on, I think.

I had an offer to buy a set of these agile back. Set included $5-$500 but skiing price was outrageous. Don't recall the seller, but it doesn't matter, as he wouldn't split anyway.

Good luck on the hunt!

Oh I’m no longer looking

I sold my set ages ago

I’m not in the market buying at all anymore besides a few singles

What I have I’m happy with for a pretty decent collection

Those chippers have moved on, I think.

I had an offer to buy a set of these agile back. Set included $5-$500 but skiing price was outrageous. Don't recall the seller, but it doesn't matter, as he wouldn't split anyway.

Good luck on the hunt!

So with news if @Tommy's upcoming purge, I was cleaning out my PM inbox.

@pokerman was the one who offered these to me. He wasn't interested in splitting, IIRC, but he had lots of chips, all the way through $500. Looks like @pokerman was last on about a month ago, so maybe he'll chime in if he has any for sale.

At the time, he had:
336 of $1 chips
1068 of $5 chips
301 of $25 chips
56 of $100 chips
72 of $500 chips

And I recall he said he could get more.

Anyway, hope that helps you find what you're looking for.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom