PCF Giveaway Caesars Palace Chip Coaster Set Giveaway #3 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
chip_coasters.jpg

***LAST SET***

Here is another chance to win a set of 4 Caesars Palace $100 chip coasters. These are really cool!

The draw date is Dec. 15th, just in time for the holidays!

Giveaway is open to all US and CANADA PCF members with a minimum of 25 posts.
Please Note: Winner to pay shipping only.

Thanks and good luck to all!

raffle-tickets.png

Go to the Giveaways page to enter.

Excuse me if this has been answered elsewhere but how does one sign up for this draw or is any member with 25+ posts automatically entered? Thanks, Brandon

Excuse me if this has been answered elsewhere but how does one sign up for this draw or is any member with 25+ posts automatically entered? Thanks, Brandon

Click on those tickets above, then View Details & Register.

"Invalid URL" when following link via tapatalk. Want. Can't register yet IRL, jose.

"Invalid URL" when following link via tapatalk. Want. Can't register yet IRL, jose.

TapaTalk bug when images are links. I added a text link underneath it.

You should open for Northern European entrants:cool:

PM me your address and I'll see what shipping cost.

Good news...looks like I will have 1 more set of these to giveaway after this one. The next giveaway will be for the last set. :)

GL everyone! I just ordered a set of these, and they're great! Really adds a nice finishing touch to your man cave/ poker room!

Unless I get lucky on this (or the next) give-away, I'm gonna need that ordering info please.....

Sweet. I know what I'm getting my buddies for Christmas! Thanks

Sweet, I made it to 25 (26!), but now I need to reach 50....! ;)
Thanks Tommy!

nitzilla

Yeah actually there are some pretty funny/cool things there. I have 2 of those fishing bobbers/coolers...love 'em. I get together with a group of guys for a binge drinking weekend once a year. We get some great reactions from anyone on the lake when they see 10 guys floating around on inner tubes with oversized bobber/coolers tied to our legs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom