Caesar's Palace cash set w/oversized chips (1 Viewer)

Relabel the 2s as quarters?

• Total voters

GenghisKhan

Full House
Reaction score
This is an update from last year.
I've been building this set with the help of a few PCFers.

Last year I had help from @JWC @pltrgyst And @Spinettis Gaming .

This year, well I just got a rack of $2s from @Godzilla28 . I also just got the 2nd rack of $2s & 3 more barrels of oversized $5s from a chipper who scoured the Vegas chip convention for me.

I've got this to where it's now playable for our gang. I like mountains of chips in front of a player. So I'd like to get to 5 racks of $1s. Maybe add a 3rd rack of $2s. (Unless I relabel the 2s as quarters.)

Breakdown
-Caesar's Tahoe NCV as quarters
-2.5 racks of $1s (want more)
-2 racks of $2s
-92 oversized baccarat $5s (need 8 more to finish the rack).
-4 oversized baccarat $20s
-oversized AS $100s that will become custom Caesars $100s.

I always thought you guys slowly building a rack and putting $1k or more into 1 rack were crazy. It just dawned on me this rack of oversized $5s cost me 1K. :eek: :vomit:

Well here's the pron:
20190720_204015.jpg
20190720_203933.jpg
20190720_203353.jpg
20190720_204055.jpg
20190720_204243.jpg
20190720_202609.jpg
20190720_203426.jpg

I'm finding that quarters are becoming the new nickels. I suspect that your $1s will become the new frac in your lifetime with inflation. Those $2s are so beautiful! Limit for days :)

Awesome set. Love the oversized fives.

If it weren’t for the fives being oversized, id relabel the $2s as $25s as well but since the five is big, I’d just keep a few of the $20s (and maybe grab a couple $100s as well for when your game plays bigger than normal).

Love it as is though.

Not sure how your game plays but I have typically found that having $1s and $2s in play at the same time is generally not a good idea. The $2s get in the way and throw people off when betting for whatever reason. The last time we played with $1s and $2s it took 5 minutes to count and recount a multiway all in.

We would probably never need more than the rack of 5s tbh. We may on crazy nights need a few 25s. But I don't think I've used more than 1 yet.

So really the 25s and 100s will be for show and future use. Since games keep evolving and stakes slowly creep up.

Yeah probably best I stick with the NCV as fracs for now and not murder any of these beautiful chips. I'll be patient and wait for better frac options.

Anyone have a nice rack of mint spotted chips available for murder?

We would probably never need more than the rack of 5s tbh. We may on crazy nights need a few 25s. But I don't think I've used more than 1 yet.

So really the 25s and 100s will be for show and future use. Since games keep evolving and stakes slowly creep up.

Yeah probably best I stick with the NCV as fracs for now and not murder any of these beautiful chips. I'll be patient and wait for better frac options.

Anyone have a nice rack of mint spotted chips available for murder?

Mill those orange hot stamps? That would keep you with all house mold chips....

It'd be a dream to find a Caesars house mold to relabel. But the orange ncv are THC.

Edit: I was thinking of another rack. What I would love is a Caesars Palace house mold to relabel. That'd be awesome.

Great set. Because of house mold your options are clearly limited. looks great!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom