Traded Cactus Jacks $.50 Blurple HS NM x 120 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben8257

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
So finally decided to remove the Cactus Jack's leaded blurple THC's from my RHC set.

So I have 120 of these in at least near mint condition if not better
20210330_212634.jpg

Carefully hand cleaned and oiled by me! Probably some of the best chips I own. Would love to trade for and awesome rack of THC quarters. I value this lot around $450

I have these quarters. Looking to add more of the same or maybe some green Fitzgeralds.
20210330_212440.jpg

Not a great night time pic, will try to get a better one tomorrow. There are other color quarters out there. Interested in any of them, have to be THC, also a yellow RHC HS $.50 frac would be cool.

Not looking to sell at this time. Open to other offers as well, doesn't have to be quarters just preferred. Thanks for looking and let me know if you have something!

Fellow Chipper Ben

Last edited:
Bad news:

Your chips have tested positive. You will need to submit your chips to the CDC, to prevent further spread. You will receive the mailing address for....CDC biohazard submissions ...via pm.

That is the most epic quarter collection ever! Nice!!
That has been a lot of work, many people don't realize what older leaded quarters sell for, a ton on money wrapped up in a $.75/$1.50 limit set, but seriously can't wait to felt it!! Lol still need to add some $5 custom plaques for the value chips, but it is getting there!

Thanks Buddy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom