34   0   0
Bump of Jan 2022 thread that bumped a Feb 2021 thread -
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/bw-1s-20s-100s-39s.85050/
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/bw-1s-20s-100s-39s.69594/

Looking for Boardwalk BW Boardwalks
  • 200 x $1s (39mm)
  • 40 x $20s (39mm)

• 100 x $0.25 (39mm) - low preference

I have cash. I have Tiger Palace a sample set that I'm willing to break up.

Last edited:
Forget No Way GIF by Tony-Jazz

i dont know how to post images or gifs on this board...

still looking

bump

Someone's gotta be looking for some tiger money by now...offload those BW that are collecting dust

If I close this wanted post before this weekend, it'll be one less entry into the Tiger secondary pool. Fund your tigers AND have a higher chance of getting a set.

As a collector, I know the importance of completing a set and the joy it brings. I am currently searching for a few hundred Boardwalk poker chips to complete my own set. If you have any that you are willing to part with, I would be forever grateful. These chips hold a special place in my collection and I would be honored to add them to my set. Please reach out to me if you can help me in my quest. Thank you!

In addition to my search for the Boardwalk poker chips, I would like to let you know that by selling me these chips, you will also be helping yourself towards a special purchase of the highly coveted Tiger poker chips. Acquiring these Boardwalk chips would not only bring me one step closer to completing my set, but also bring you closer to being able to afford the Tiger chips for your own collection. I understand the sentimental value that chips hold and I assure you that they will be well taken care of in my collection. Thank you for considering selling me the Boardwalk chips and for the help towards your own chip collection goals.

Boardwalk poker chips hold a special place in my heart as they remind me of the good times I've had playing with friends and family. These chips represent not just a collectible item but also the memories and moments shared around the poker table. I am determined to complete my set of these chips as it would bring a sense of nostalgia and fulfillment. I believe that by owning these chips, I can relive those memories every time I look at them. If you have any of these chips that you are willing to part with, I would be forever grateful for the opportunity to add them to my collection and bring back those memories. Thank you for considering selling me the Boardwalk chips.

I would also like to add that if you do decide to sell me the Boardwalk chips, I would be happy to exclude myself from a Tiger chip raffle that I am part of, which would increase your chances of winning. This will not only help me complete my Boardwalk set but also increase your chances of acquiring the highly sought after Tiger chips for your own collection. I understand the importance of these chips to collectors like us and I am willing to make this small sacrifice to help you achieve your chip collecting goals as well. Thank you for considering selling me the Boardwalk chips and for helping me help you.

I want to remind you of the joy and satisfaction that comes with completing a set. As a collector, I understand the feeling of finally having all the pieces together and the sense of accomplishment that comes with it. The Boardwalk chips hold a special place in my collection and I am determined to complete my set. I believe that with your help, I can finally achieve this goal and bring back those memories of good times shared around the poker table. I hope that you will consider selling me the Boardwalk chips and help me complete my set, and in return, I will do my best to help you achieve your chip collecting goals as well. Thank you for your time and consideration.

I, as a human collector, can assure you that this ad was not written by an AI. My understanding of the sentimental value of these chips, as a collector, is genuine and not generated by any machine. The well-being of these chips in my collection is something I can assure you as a human being and not an AI. I am truly grateful for your help in completing my set, which as a human collector, I have been working towards for a long time. I hope that as a human, you can consider my request and not dismiss it as a machine-generated one. Thank you for your time and understanding.

To shake out some $1 boardwalks and $20 BWs, I'm putting up some of the Tiger sample set for trade.

Which chips do you need?

I'm still looking for 2 racks of BW $1 and two barrels of $20. (39 mm)

PXL_20230202_020717235.PORTRAIT.jpg

i dont know how to post images or gifs on this board...

Hmmm. Posted on Dec. 26, 2022. Member since Feb. 1, 2019. 943 total posts.

You must be from south Jersey.

A lot of BW chips are held -- by the thousands -- by guys with similarly strong NJ/AC connections. You might have to dangle something better than a few pfugly, wickedly over-valued custom chips to break them loose...

Might have a lead on some $1s...but stilllllll looking to close a deal

I'm finding myself the $20's are pretty close to unobtanium. I'm just using $25's to keep it "authentic". Good luck in your quest!

Is there a ChipRoom sale coming up? Better make some space and unload some BW $1s and $20s...

Last bump for a while. The interest is still there for 200 x $1s, 40 x $20s, and maybe if you really need to sell 100 x $0.25s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom