Buzzard’s Roost custom CPC set (1 Viewer)

Rhodeman77

Straight Flush
Reaction score
My second custom cash set has arrived!

here is a quick preview pic fresh from the box. Once I get time to wipe them down and hit the rolling edge with a touch of oil I will take a lot more pics.

AAC2352A-D72D-487D-B191-3CC5AD0F92AE.jpeg

Love those inlays! Man, it's so exciting seeing everyone receiving their own DSQ sets in the past couple of weeks.

My favorite CPC mold. These chips look even better than I expected!

Quick observation - Buzzard is hunting on the $1, Eating on the $5, Resting on the $25 and Shitting on the $100 LOL!

my custom sets have a theme of inlays being coordinated with the chip colors and this one definitely does too.

like you said $1 blue skies on the hunt. $5 red eating meat. $25 green tree resting. $100 represents the buzzard himself (shitting apparently :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:).

Awesome set, but not surprising at all since all of your CPC customs are fantastic! Looks like my eventual set is definitely going on the DSQ, despite a likely long wait. Looking forward to more pron.

Great set Adam! Really cool inlay...love the buzzard art. Congrats.

Love the artwork on these! Nice clear color combos, and you KNOW we got to love that trip moon. No surprise Rhodeman puts out another banger!! Can't wait to see the racked pics.

Beautiful!

That's a DG Green base on the $25 chip?

Are you even a real chipper if you didn't immediately get them out for better pics. It's now been 6 hours.

I'm not sure I even know who you are anymore :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

As any married chipper would know, I have to sneak them past my wife into the basement so she doesn’t give a ton of shit for yet another set of chips. :nailbite:

As any married chipper would know, I have to sneak them past my wife into the basement so she doesn’t give a ton of shit for yet another set of chips. :nailbite:
This.

I still don't know how I'm going to slip my two sets that I'm expecting this month past. She does know that I ordered one of them though, but not the other :nailbite:

wait for both to arrive then put them into a single box. Now you are only bringing in 1 set. :cool
One's a CPC and another's BRPRO. They'll be packaged differently. She won't buy it. Only way is to bring the box to the basement, unpack them, and once she notices that there's another unexpected set in the storage cabinet, just tell her I've always had them and only had the room now to display them. Which is somewhat true, because I had to brave the madness and frustration of building a storage cabinet from Ikea that she had to help me with.

I hate building furniture. I just put together two bar stools tonight. They were actually pretty easy but it still sucked.

Thankfully my wife rarely goes in the basement, and never in my storage room.

Though she knows I have stuff shipped to work and sneak it down there. She just doesn’t know what thankfully.

I always tell my wife when I order sets. I just don’t tell her how much they cost.......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom