Buying racks in Europe (1 Viewer)

Marius L

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
I just got my first set of paulson chips and would like racks to store them in. After reading good things about the chipco racks sold by PGI I just contacted them and inquired about price on shipping racks to Norway. I need 8-10 racks, and altough the price of the racks itself was nice, the international shipping cost made it not worth it. Wish i could get these, but I guess I have to try to buy racks closer to home.

So my question goes to the European chippers: where do you buy your chip racks? Or i guess also, does anyone have racks they no longer use and are willing to sell?

I've bought all mine from overseas from the US. Cost a bit, but worth every EUR spent.
On the other hand, now I still need racks for my CC's (been a bit lazy to search them, even with the great advice I've gotten).
Paulson racks won't do it for me.

Yeah no decent plastic racks for sale in Europe :(

Could contact a local woodworker and get something nicer made...

Like Pinball, I recommend the Matsui racks. If the vision of the chips seems worse than in Paulson racks, they have the advantage of having a cover and therefore of protecting the chips from dust and any dirt. In addition, they are infinitely stackable. Last advantage, they can contain both 39 mm and 43 mm chips.
In your place, I would not hesitate to order @Pinball. I bought these racks from him a while ago and I am very satisfied with them.

Mix Cash set 1 1.JPG

WPS.JPG

Haha, I read the two new posts in this thread this morning but failed to realize it was my original thread from 5 years ago :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Anyways, I've had to buy my racks from the US, and so I currently don't have a need for more.

That being said, I would love if there were some proper racks for sale closer to home to save on the international shipping from the US.

Haha, I read the two new posts in this thread this morning but failed to realize it was my original thread from 5 years ago :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Anyways, I've had to buy my racks from the US, and so I currently don't have a need for more.

That being said, I would love if there were some proper racks for sale closer to home to save on the international shipping from the US.

I will get many racks around Mai.

by the way have you seen the European meet upping Mrach thread?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom