buying monte carlo chips in Portugal. (1 Viewer)

KingzJooo

Sitting Out
Reaction score
good afternoon guys, greetings from portugal, i'm a new member in this community!
I would like to buy this type of chips being in Portugal, I have big problems in terms of shippement, which I pay almost double the price to be sent here than the price of the chips themselves, do you know any store in Europe or near by that I can buy this type of chips?

https://www.apachepokerchips.com/product/monte-carlo-poker-chips/

thank you very much was what you were looking for!
in my researches this store never appeared to me ..... in spain only pokerprodutos.com, gracias !!!

French website cartes-production.com also sells Monte Carlo (they are branded as "chip palace"). I don't know if the actual label matters for you.

French website cartes-production.com also sells Monte Carlo (they are branded as "chip palace"). I don't know if the actual label matters for you.
yeah it matters to be honest... im a litle bit picky :S..... and on the spain website that the other gentleman sent me the borders are not the same as those on ApachePokerChips ... and on the website you sent me they are, but the labels are not the same.....
But thank you very much for the suggestion, I will talk to the site maybe they will custumise and I can change the labels on that chips!

thank you, but i didnt find the exact replicas of the apache monte carlo that im looking for :S
but thank you anyway
Find a reshipper and Order them from Apache. He can ship them to you, therefore declare low value so no customs. But if you want my opinion those chips are crappy low quality Chinese chips. Don’t know why you really after them. But that’s you’re thing.

Find a reshipper and Order them from Apache. He can ship them to you, therefore declare low value so no customs. But if you want my opinion those chips are crappy low quality Chinese chips. Don’t know why you really after them. But that’s you’re thing.
thanks for the advice, maybe i will do that to be honest! it will be my first set, and I don't want to spend too much, I really like their appearance to be honest, and I have to start somewhere do i!
but tell me! what is your opinion on what to get! i dont want to spend more than 50 cents a chip :p

thanks for the advice, maybe i will do that to be honest! it will be my first set, and I don't want to spend too much, I really like their appearance to be honest, and I have to start somewhere do i!
but tell me! what is your opinion on what to get! i dont want to spend more than 50 cents a chip :p
They play very poorly so you need to know that. Slippery and not stable at all. Sound terrible too. Maybe because I’m used to paulsons or high end plastics, but it’s my opinion

They play very poorly so you need to know that. Slippery and not stable at all. Sound terrible too. Maybe because I’m used to paulsons or high end plastics, but it’s my opinion
i will take that in consideration, btw what reshipper do you recommend ? i never use it so some advice will not hurt.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom