Buying from chip cave (1 Viewer)

Lotus

Reaction score
Bought a set of Nevada jack chips from the chip cave, and realized there was an error with the shipping address. I have been attempting to email and contact them for 3 days now, and I haven’t received a reply my question is this. Are they a legitimate company or did I just get scammed out of my money?

I’ve never heard of them…but I googled their site and it seems legit. Unfortunately, their last correspondence was 11/2020 via Facebook and before that it was in 2015. So I suspect they might not be in business any longer…possibly…these are wild guesses. If it were me, I’d attempt to put a stop on my payment method…

I’ve never heard of them…but I googled their site and it seems legit. Unfortunately, their last correspondence was 11/2020 via Facebook and before that it was in 2015. So I suspect they might not be in business any longer…possibly…these are wild guesses. If it were me, I’d attempt to put a stop on my payment method…
Thank you for the reply. They sent me an email today with a tracking number for USPS, and when I check on the status of the deliver the Post office had made the correction.

Thank you for the reply. They sent me an email today with a tracking number for USPS, and when I check on the status of the deliver the Post office had made the correction.
Awesome! So they’re legit and the post office is smart…winning today!

Good to know. Sites like that seem to come and go. These guys have a good selection of cheap poker chips, including 2 gram interlocking chips in eleven colors, which I’ve never seen before.

The customer support team also got back with me as well they were just behind.

Good to know. Sites like that seem to come and go. These guys have a good selection of cheap poker chips, including 2 gram interlocking chips in eleven colors, which I’ve never seen before.
That is if they don't email you the next day talking about how they want you to wait for a back-ordered purchase

Just stubbed my toe on these fellas

That is if they don't email you the next day talking about how they want you to wait for a back-ordered purchase

Just stubbed my toe on these fellas
That’s annoying. I always wonder if sites like that have any actual inventory, or if they’re just drop shipping from the manufacturer or what.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom