Buying Chips in the EU (2 Viewers)

djkahled

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello,

I am new to the forum and I have been wondering if you guys know any good chips for a reasonable price that are available within the EU/EEA. So far I have found one store that sells Nevada Jack Skulls which seem to be decent chips. However I am open to any chips that you guys deem good and are not overpriced!

Thank you for your help!

Thank you for your replies! Are there any chips/ chip sets that you could recommend from that website? I am a bit lost when it comes to getting my hands on good chips. My budget would be around 400€ maybe I can stretch it a bit more if it is worth it. I am mainly looking to play a tournament style game for around 8 players.

Cheers!

If you're ok with ceramic chips : http://www.pokershop.it/comersus/store/comersus_listCategoriesAndProducts.asp?idCategory=161

I already played with these and they are very nice.

samplept_400.jpg

You can buy a sample also before taking a larger set.

Last edited:
Thank you for your replies! Are there any chips/ chip sets that you could recommend from that website? I am a bit lost when it comes to getting my hands on good chips. My budget would be around 400€ maybe I can stretch it a bit more if it is worth it. I am mainly looking to play a tournament style game for around 8 players.

Cheers!

For 8 players, you can go with :

100 x T25
100 x T100
60 (75 if sold by rolls of 25 only) x T500
100 x T1000
20 (25 if sold by rolls of 25 only) x 5000

This will allow you to have up to T20,000 starting stacks on blinds 25-50 for freezeout deep stacks single table events or T10,000 starting stacks with one rebuy.
You'll have enough T1000 to color-up the T25 and T100 and enough T5000 to color-up the T500.

Don't hesitate to order a few extra of each as spares.

Thank you for your answers!

Also I was doing some research about the Nevada Jacks and I found them listed as "Nevada Jack Replicas". Nevada Jacks werent the only chips i have seen listed as "replicas" though. What exactly does that mean? Are these knockoffs?

Thank you for your answers!

Also I was doing some research about the Nevada Jacks and I found them listed as "Nevada Jack Replicas". Nevada Jacks werent the only chips i have seen listed as "replicas" though. What exactly does that mean? Are these knockoffs?
Pay attention with Nevada Jacks. There are lots of knock-off on the Internet. Those sellers steal the design owned by ABC.

Yeah I have heared about that.
Is there a way to tell fake chips just by pictures?

Hello,

I am new to the forum and I have been wondering if you guys know any good chips for a reasonable price that are available within the EU/EEA. So far I have found one store that sells Nevada Jack Skulls which seem to be decent chips. However I am open to any chips that you guys deem good and are not overpriced!

Thank you for your help!
Just be a bit patient until @Eriks is putting an other chipset in the classfields.

Yeah I have heared about that.
Is there a way to tell fake chips just by pictures?
Anything from Alibaba is fake.
For the rest, you've to compare the printing details, the colors, ... with what you can see on ABC Gift and Awards website.
The real ones have some marble effect on the edges too. The fakes, not always.
Some other sites sell genuines ones (for instance Cartes-Production.com used to sell real ones).

For the rest, you've to compare the printing details, the colors, ... with what you can see on ABC Gift and Awards website.
Some other sites sell genuines ones (for instance Cartes-Production.com used to sell real ones).
So would you say these look real?

IMG_20210525_160450.jpg
IMG_20210525_155914_1.jpg

Not just that, it feels wrong to knowingly buy something the Chinese have stolen from hardworking businesses who will send chips to the EU as well.

Not just that, it feels wrong to knowingly buy something the Chinese have stolen from hardworking businesses who will send chips to the EU as well.
Indeed, that's what I explained above .
Pay attention with Nevada Jacks. There are lots of knock-off on the Internet. Those sellers steal the design owned by ABC.

Sorry for warming up an old thread, but does anyone know any alternate sources for Nevada Jacks in Europe. I tried cartes-production but couldn't find a way to purchase on site (like an add to cart button).

I'm looking for 500s and 1000 to add to my existing set.

Sorry for warming up an old thread, but does anyone know any alternate sources for Nevada Jacks in Europe. I tried cartes-production but couldn't find a way to purchase on site (like an add to cart button).

I'm looking for 500s and 1000 to add to my existing set.
Their stock is probably empty.
In the end it cost anyway the same (or even more) than directly ordering at @ABC Gifts and Awards .

If you look for a cash set, you might check here :
http://www.pokershop.it/comersus/st...ts.asp?desc=Fiches Nevada jack&idCategory=190

To me they look the real thing. But better to check with them to get the confirmation.

Thanks @Kid_Eastwood, very helpful.

I'll compare cost incl. shipping, customs and taxes to figure out the best option.
Not so easy with the Italian shop looking quite archaic :D and no straight forward info on international shipping. But a big step forward for me as even finding an EU vendor was extremely difficult so far.

If anyone else knows good sources, feel free to add here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom