Buying Advice Wanted - Fake Cash Stacks (1 Viewer)

We just moved into our new house, but let me unpack a few boxes this weekend and see if I can find them. I have no use for them, so if I still have them, I will send them your way for just the cost of shipping.
Thanks! No rush as my current tournament set works as is just would be a cool add

@ReallyGoodUsername. I just needed a couple drinks to find them. :) Not as realistic as some of the stuff I've seen on here, but here they are if you want them. $10k in $100 Bill's. PM me your address if you want them at the cost of shipping, which should be pretty cheap.

20190413_183139.jpg
1555195073558830394996779839894.jpg

Just found this thread. Ran to prop money but all gone.
Since you’ve already done all the research, what was the next best bet? Your stacks look realistic and amazing.

Edit: my bad, thought that was their only offer.
yeah just keep checking back on the page. they pop up every so often.

note - pictured above are sorted bundles - probably 10-15% of the bundles i got I didn't end up using

PCF ADD. :D

But they are quality? The filler stacks seem like a waste of money to me.
idk what you consider quality? Filler stacks just depends on how much you want to spend. worth it for the price if you cut in some of the nicer stacks on the outer bills but if you're spending $2k+ on every set I'd probably say $200 is worth nicer cash stacks :LOL: :laugh:

idk what you consider quality? Filler stacks just depends on how much you want to spend. worth it for the price if you cut in some of the nicer stacks on the outer bills but if you're spending $2k+ on every set I'd probably say $200 is worth nicer cash stacks :LOL: :laugh:
Just get some rubber bands and raid the Monopoly bank. Boom.

I guess I’m looking for something between Monopoly money and real money. Preferably closer to the latter.

I’m looking at it from a cost perspective relative to what you’re getting. A bundle of 2 outer printed bills with a 98 filler blanks isn’t 10% the price of 100 printed bills. Just seems more worth it to get the full printed bundle.

I guess I’m looking for something between Monopoly money and real money. Preferably closer to the latter.

I’m looking at it from a cost perspective relative to what you’re getting. A bundle of 2 outer printed bills with a 98 filler blanks isn’t 10% the price of 100 printed bills. Just seems more worth it to get the full printed bundle.
Ahhh those fillers.. they suck, I'd skip them lol

I actually got batches of misprints. The first bunch I got were amazing and near flawless with no fillers and was a great deal. I got more but I wouldn't say they were worth the price, but I just used them as fillers. Not the crap fillers they sell.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom