• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Buyer beware: Paulson Vineyards (1 Viewer)

Just to kick up some dirt after consulting the OP first via text and getting approval (we have worked together before) I decide to pull the trigger and work some magic to grab these. Duh! Anyways He will be rewarded for his efforts digging as it’s the right thing to do. My man selling even insured it and was very pleasant to work with. He understood the point and we reached a very fair deal. He took instructions on packing and sent me pics the whole way. God bless you all and chalk one up for the monkey bunch! Hash tag Vinyards! Guess I won’t be using my ceramics anymore....

And always remember. Pics or or didn’t happen. PEACE. View attachment 529986

Good karma would be if these get crushed under an 18-wheeler with the seller still attached...just saying

How did we make it to page 9 and no one drop this chip in
2DCC001B-9FCE-45E2-9657-22B0F31EDD12.jpeg
2DCC001B-9FCE-45E2-9657-22B0F31EDD12.jpeg

The only way we made it this far was by meaningless posts! LOL

Neither the OP nor the other contributor that I think many people have blocked have not posted since Page 6 or 77 posts prior to this message

Some of you have way too much time on your hand! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

The only way we made it this far was by meaningless posts! LOL

Neither the OP nor the other contributor that I think many people have blocked have not posted since Page 6 or 77 posts prior to this message

Some of you have way too much time on your hand! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
..... What are you trying to say about me... DAVID.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom