Wanted buy/sell/trade BJ roulettes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver_Fiend

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
20210215_153158.jpg

I have finally label-stripped and broke down my Bud Jones roulettes (from ChipRoom's sale ) into table sets and I find myself with leftovers, and there are multiple ways this could possibly proceed. I've never hosted a 3 table tourny, but you know, I like to be prepared for possibilities. I would primarily like to add to my leftovers to fill out a 3rd set. For that I would need 60 mint-green, 50 JACK browns (the light brown from the "new" chips), and 50 orange (new). I would actually like to buy a total of 150 new orange chips, to also swap out the used oranges currently have.

Now, assuming I can fill those needs, I will have 100 used blues, 60 new lavenders (desert flower) and 100 new yellows available for sale. I can sell these for the original price points of $20(blue)/$24(lavender)/$40(yellow) OR I can trade these towards my needs of green/brown/orange.

If I cant fill out the needed chips, then I can dispose of all the leftovers which are 100 used blue ($20), 140 new lavender ($56), 60 new mint green ($24), 100 new brown (JACK) ($40), and 100 new yellow ($40).

The blues, greens, 100 yellows and 40 lavenders have already been de-labeled and cleaned.

All prices plus actual shipping costs to your door; all prices are eventually negotiable; and chips can eventually be sold by the count instead of groups; your mileage may vary, please consult your physician.

20210215_153107.jpg

Last edited:
Still looking for greens, browns and orange BJ roulettes.

The rack of murdered yellow JACKs are sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom