Status
Not open for further replies.

RowlettTexasChipGuy

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I am finally going to start the long process of putting together a mixed set of Paulson's for our home cash game

I know it goes against most purist, but with lots of time and limited funds, I know this is going o take awhile, I may have 10 different barrels of green chips for my 200 quarters, same with my 200 1's( I still need to make a internal decision of I want to go white or Light Blue) and my 100 Red 5's

I know that the Jack Cincinnati sale is about to happen and I do want some of those chips, could team up with someone that needs some more snappers that I could add to my purchase
I wish I would of picked up the white and Plum ones last month, but didn't make up my mind fast enough to pull the trigger

25's Light Greens
right now I have 3 barrels.........1 Lady Luck Caruthersville, and 2 Isle of Capri Kansas City(would trade 1 for another light green barrel

1's White
right now I have 1 Barrel of Lady Luck Caruthersville, 1 Rack of Circa las Vegas

Light Blue
1 Barrel of Caesars Palace Las Vegas,

5's Red
Have not started yet

As you can see I am just starting this journey, If you have anything for sale/trade please let me know

My stuff to trade:(will update as stuff comes in and I work my way through this plight)
3 Barrels of Red
And Maybe just maybe my Jack Cincinnati Sample Set
I could also trade out shipping supplies, I work for a moving company and can send shrink wrap/boxes/packing materials/tape/tape guns

20210314_173333.jpg
20210314_173338.jpg
20210314_173433.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom