Wanted Buy or Sell! Tiger Secondary Fracs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarrieJ3

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 95.5%
63   3   1
I reserve the right to remove listing when my conscience tells me to.

All racks added up, my sets have been bought/sold almost at tiger pricing equilibrium.

I’ve made my own efforts at getting racks fluid and moving, but these are apparently stuck.

So, seeing if there’s interest.

I would like to purchase your Tiger secondary fracs for $1500. Or, message me your price.

If I can’t find a 3rd rack, my two won’t be used. I’d trade them for 4 racks of RPC $5s.

E0E70729-AF32-4BBB-AAA6-572CE6C34556.jpeg

Don’t shoot the messenger. I’ve done my best to help chips move. These are obviously stuck with sets, so seeing how to maybe get a rack to wiggle.

Maybe you have a rack! But…..you play $1/$1! Or you won’t ever play with $1k+ racks and these will sit mint for years.

Send those chips here and they’ll get on the felt!

And who knows. This is just to see. I’d guess that nothing will come of it.

Maybe I’ll convince my wife I’m retiring and offer more later. Maybe I’ll give up and do a raffle for my 2 racks at Tiger Pricing.

My one rule that’s always maintained true is that I can’t keep chips that people need and don’t get in play. So one way or another…..racks are getting added or leaving!

There's always next year's Super Bowl!!!

I kid, I kid. Good luck with the hunt!! (and subsequent kill, haha)
I will 100% bet a rack against anyone’s rack, flip on any sporting event. Wagering the right to purchase or gamboling the racks for free!

Also team decided to kill claw set and not these. Chances are we may not like them as is in the lineup, in which case I’ll immediately drop 2 racks.

RPC is the better yellow
And should be worth more IMO
Not sure what you’re comparing to as Secondary fracs aren’t yellow.

High point they’ve sold previously, as far as I know, is $1500 and $1600. RPC yellows are currently selling as low as $850-$900.

This is what informed my willing to buy price at $1500+, and my willing to sell price at 2 racks of RPC.

You’re more than welcome to post on a buy/sell/trade with different thoughts on values :rolleyes:, but I’m pretty sure I used near market values on both ends.

Not sure what you’re comparing to as Secondary fracs aren’t yellow.

High point they’ve sold previously, as far as I know, is $1500 and $1600. RPC yellows are currently selling as low as $850-$900.

This is what informed my willing to buy price at $1500+, and my willing to sell price at 2 racks of RPC.

You’re more than welcome to post on a buy/sell/trade with different thoughts on values :rolleyes:, but I’m pretty sure I used near market values on both ends.
Oh ok I’m mixing up something with those fracs

Just my bias since a good yellow is hard to find

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom