Buy Cards Mold Big Top Poker Chips? (1 Viewer)

PLOdonk

Pair
Reaction score
Hey all,

Still new to the scene, but after much research into purchasing my first cash set, I think I've landed on Cards Mold BTP chips. Problem is, I'm having trouble tracking down exactly how to order these.

From what I've learned so far, someone named Toby designed these chips and only licensed them to be sold in a group buy one time. So now I'm left wondering, do I contact Toby directly? Do I get these chips ordered another way not in a group buy? Do I have to buy them secondhand from someone involved in the group buy before?

Any advice on this would be much appreciated.

Hey all,

Still new to the scene, but after much research into purchasing my first cash set, I think I've landed on Cards Mold BTP chips. Problem is, I'm having trouble tracking down exactly how to order these.

From what I've learned so far, someone named Toby designed these chips and only licensed them to be sold in a group buy one time. So now I'm left wondering, do I contact Toby directly? Do I get these chips ordered another way not in a group buy? Do I have to buy them secondhand from someone involved in the group buy before?

Any advice on this would be much appreciated.
The original designer of the Big Top Poker chips does not want anyone producing them so we no longer offer them in group buys. You can try him directly. Good luck.

Hi @PLOdonk - I'm also interested in purchasing BTPs for the same reason as you. Out of curiosity did you make any progress reaching out to Toby? Thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom