Button Collections (1 Viewer)

Nice! I don't have either of the St. Jo or the "end of line" and don't think I have the one that looks solar system'y with SF in orange circles :)

Thanks but I'm hoping not to bring the donkey rock home with me :D
Que sera.

Remind me to let you go through the drawer. I won't give them away before you get here.

Update, most but a couple sitting on my desk. Up to 214 buttons!

And after the last post SSilver’s Buttons came in the mail.
Here they are

Attachments

• 4571ED7B-CE02-4251-8D25-08A037369CCE.jpeg
    4571ED7B-CE02-4251-8D25-08A037369CCE.jpeg
    167.3 KB · Views: 138
That's not really enough to call it a collection is it????

my God help these people, and please keep me from falling farther into rabbit holes like this,....
View attachment 100675 Rearranging the button shelves to put some new ones away and thought I take a family pic.

I'm still waiting for another 12 or so from the latest buy.

If you have an extra custom button, I'd love one for my collection.

If you collect buttons, show your collection!

Proudly displayed in the “Ws”. Thanks for giving it to me!

43AF5951-3553-486A-9368-7D50B5FBF977.jpeg

Well...after going through this thread, I'm a bit disappointed...

In my own collection of buttons. WEAK!!! Lol!

I'm 3 months into this hobby...and I've developed a love for buttons too...

This is what I gots :

Attachments

• IMG_20190717_192650.jpg
    IMG_20190717_192650.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 136
No
My wife picked up from e-bay for me I have a few more buttons and sample sets now so need another one lol

This is a link to my Dealer Button Album below. I have all kinds of Dealer Buttons and I have not done a count in a while. I still have maybe about 20 more dealer buttons to add to the album, a few on the way, and few that are being made by others from Group Buys at the moment which I will post soon. I am also into collecting Cut Cards also as well as having a few seating sets with matching Dealer Buttons.

Last note- I will be doing another giveaway soon which will include a few Dealer Buttons and maybe a few other poker things. Probably will do it sometime in November so look out for it. Format for Giveaway this time is to be determined.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/media/albums/my-dealer-buttons.1426/

This is a link to my Dealer Button Album below. I have all kinds of Dealer Buttons and I have not done a count in a while. I still have maybe about 20 more dealer buttons to add to the album, a few on the way, and few that are being made by others from Group Buys at the moment which I will post soon. I am also into collecting Cut Cards also as well as having a few seating sets with matching Dealer Buttons.

Last note- I will be doing another giveaway soon which will include a few Dealer Buttons and maybe a few other poker things. Probably will do it sometime in November so look out for it. Format for Giveaway this time is to be determined.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/media/albums/my-dealer-buttons.1426/
Do you only have one style of the Tropicana Button? I designed 3 and may be able to help you out with the other two. How many total buttons do you have?

Any possibility anyone bought an extra Garden City button whenever that buy happened... I have seen quite a few in the different collections but I have only ever seen one for sale... and it went quick!! If anyone has one they could spare it would be appreciated... I know this isnt a WTB add just figured I would try!! Fellow chipper Ben

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom