Buster is my handle (1 Viewer)

Buster Brown

Sitting Out
Supporter
Reaction score
My handle is Buster Brown and refers to my red nosed pit, pictured with his brother, Wrigley. I affectionately refer to that photo as a rare glimpse of the elusive two headed pitbull.

I have some chips but don't know what I really have here. Are there any experts who can help me identify exactly what these are? Many thanks, Buster.

Attachments

• IMG_0098.jpg
    IMG_0098.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 109
BCC CDI and Paulson Classic. Fantasy chips, both collectible. What they will get you depends on condition, quantity, competition, and desperation of the buyer.

Hello and welcome!

You got step brothers there. Blue chips (the chamshell mold) and Paulsons
You could be right about the bros. Picked 'em up the same day from an online pit rescue. They were just pups, and I never asked. They looked like bookends, so I just assumed they came from the same litter. They act a lot like bros, in rough and tumble play and grooming each other. BTW I didn't pose that photo at all, they just cuddle up and look right at the camera, all the time, like a couple of supermodels.

You could be right about the bros. Picked 'em up the same day from an online pit rescue. They were just pups, and I never asked. They looked like bookends, so I just assumed they came from the same litter. They act a lot like bros, in rough and tumble play and grooming each other. BTW I didn't pose that photo at all, they just cuddle up and look right at the camera, all the time, like a couple of supermodels.

It wasn't until I read

they just cuddle up and look right at the camera, all the time, like a couple of supermodels.

...that I relaized you were talking about the dogs in your avatar, not the chips in your OP.

It wasn't until I read

...that I relaized you were talking about the dogs in your avatar, not the chips in your OP.
LOL! I'll get hip to "chip talk" if I hang out on the forums long enough, but that just put me in stitches! Made my day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom