Busted! Local Game Crashed by Police. (1 Viewer)

And this happened in Kitchener?
I’ve heard tell of a tough railroad cop by the name of Kitchener Leslie. I wonder if he took time off from beating hobos, to get involved in that bust.

I just hope, for the players sake, Kitchener Leslie wasn’t the responding officer.
And this happened in Kitchener?
I’ve heard tell of a tough railroad cop by the name of Kitchener Leslie. I wonder if he took time off from beating hobos, to get involved in that bust.
Norm McDonald? I just watched the Conan clip of him telling the story, and I want my 5 minutes back.

Norm McDonald? I just watched the Conan clip of him telling the story, and I want my 5 minutes back.
That story was classic norm, though certainly not one of his best. His stories were all about the journey, not the punchline. If this is your first exposure to him, I’d urge you to watch some more. But if you just don’t like him, oh well.

Why would the house have more on hand? These places get robbed not that irregularly - they generally try to keep cash on premises to a minimum. And every one I’ve ever known of has multiple players on sheet/credit who settle at a later date. Same goes for booking. You try to have as little cash as possible.

That story was classic norm, though certainly not one of his best. His stories were all about the journey, not the punchline. If this is your first exposure to him, I’d urge you to watch some more. But if you just don’t like him, oh well.
Clearly you don’t know what you’re talking about. Norm was the greatest.
I liked Norm (RIP), but never really “got” his stand-up act. He wasn’t the best HSP commentator, though.

The streets of Kitchner are a little bit safer today. And everyone applauded.

Hey... I think I know a guy in Kitchener who's into poker & stuff! :unsure:

Norm: "What's the maximum buy-in?"
Dealer: "$1000 sir."
Norm: "Thousand, huh? Hmmm. What's the minimum buy-in?"
Dealer: "$100 sir."
Norm: "Interesting. Hundred bucks. What...what's the median buy-in?"
Dealer: stares and blinks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom