Business idea for Mexico (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Guys, I have an idea to buy chips in blank and the cases so I can put the labels on them customizable and sell them. Now that I made my own set I think it could be a great idea.
I'm located in Mexico, anyone knows what would be the best option to get blank chips and cases? I have seen Amazon but it does not convince me, prices are expense, need wholesale prices.

Thanks!

I do not know what part of Mexico you're in or what proximity you are to the GPI factories, but Paulson chips are manufactured somewhere in Mexico. Swing by the factory and get any large quantity of THC or IHC molded chips in bright colors and complicated spot patterns, and you'll be an instant folk hero here.

I do not know what part of Mexico you're in or what proximity you are to the GPI factories, but Paulson chips are manufactured somewhere in Mexico. Swing by the factory and get any large quantity of THC or IHC molded chips in bright colors and complicated spot patterns, and you'll be an instant folk hero here.
I'm from the North in Monterrey.
I was not aware Paulson's were made in Mexico, are you sure of that? might want to take a dive in there, thanks!!!

Who says the Mexico stuff is cheap and not good?

This is a forum of people who desperately seek out the best in the world that had been made ever. And they are willing to pay literally whatever money it takes to get them. That’s what leads to excitement here. Unless it’s Paulson or CPC, this forum isn’t going to be too interested. We already have access to CPC, so unless you have an in with Paulson GPI you won’t get much traction here.

That being said, you might have a great business ahead of you. You need decent chips and some engaging graphics and you might find some success. But this forum won’t be your market. But some people may take an interest in helping you out of you have a clearly or more advanced game plan.

Best wishes!

This is a forum of people who desperately seek out the best in the world that had been made ever. And they are willing to pay literally whatever money it takes to get them. That’s what leads to excitement here. Unless it’s Paulson or CPC, this forum isn’t going to be too interested. We already have access to CPC, so unless you have an in with Paulson GPI you won’t get much traction here.

That being said, you might have a great business ahead of you. You need decent chips and some engaging graphics and you might find some success. But this forum won’t be your market. But some people may take an interest in helping you out of you have a clearly or more advanced game plan.

Best wishes!
that is a nice response, thanks for the candid feedback

In all seriousness, lot of people on here have contacts and should be able to hook you up with what you're after

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom