Bullets Playing Cards

Reaction score
I bought two decks of bullets playing cards poker size jumbo index a few months back. I really like these cards a lot. Any opinions on them? Anybody else familiar? Also I got two decks of DaVinci. They're also pretty decent. I have Copag And they're very nice cards. Just wondering about anybody else's experience with the decks I've listed

Brushbroom

Pair
Reaction score
I’ve been looking at the bullet cards but haven’t pulled the trigger yet. Copag, not a big fan for the long term. I’ve owned a few sets over the years and they all get spider cracks in them. I did gamble with “Ice cards” and they are good so far.

Reaction score
I’ve been looking at the bullet cards but haven’t pulled the trigger yet. Copag, not a big fan for the long term. I’ve owned a few sets over the years and they all get spider cracks in them. I did gamble with “Ice cards” and they are good so far.
Yeah, Copag are nice....a bit thin for my tastes. The Bullets are really nice....a paper like feel ...I know it sounds weird. I really like them

BearMetal

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They've been a workhorse in my heads-up drinking game with my friend. They were my first plastic cards, and I still love them. They've held up over 2 years now. Joker card (although not used) is one of my favorites!

The cards have a funny smell, though...

Top Bottom