Building a FLV set (1 Viewer)

jpike16

High Hand
Reaction score
How difficult would it be (as part of a longer term project) to build a Fabulous Las Vegas set? The more I look around, I really like those chips and was wondering if they pop up for sale often enough to build a complete set slowly (that doesn't cost a ton of money all at once). I have seen the .50 fracs for sale currently and was curious if I could slowly put together a set with $1, $5, $25, and $100's.

Since you are new, one might assume you don't have other sets already. That assumption might be spot on or way off, but if it is right then I would advise to start with something else first.

FLV are too difficult to find and too expensive for a first nice playable set

the FLV set is my favorite leaded THC set. I absolutely love these chips and it is the set I use the most at my house. For my sale, the $5s are sold and the $25s are pending. I have $100s and $500s remaining.

one question is it the specific inlay, or the base chip that you like especially? the flv base chip is the same as a few other thc versions, or at least with some heavy overlap with other inlay versions, VLV 100s and 500s etc. if you ask me, the flvs seem to be one of those chips like CDI98 where collectors like amassing a huge collection.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom