SOLD Buffalo Buck sample sets (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received my Buffalo Buck samples + a bonus shaped inlay paulson chip by Gear. I also received two additional sample sets today; the TRK Nevada Clubs, and the Crystal Parks. Pictured are a few that I've picked up in the last month or so.

Enjoy.

i got mine today too, i got some more on the way in the coming weeks, looks like im gonna need a display case, what a shame ;)

Got mine today,
Thanks for the offer and the fast shipping :)
I'll come back.
Nico

...hopefully the USPS isn't having a mini poker game with them. :p

I lol'd at this :)

The postman braved the snow and delivered mine today. These are awesome, colors really pop and I really like the miner stamps. No extra gear chip for me but I'm sure those are cool too.

Thanks for the chance to own a few of these, getting new chips always feels like mini Christmas. :D

You're welcome! Sorry, I ran out of sample chips (bad for business, I know.) I'll send you one the next time I have some on hand (soon.)

Mine arrived on Friday. Beautiful chips. Thanks Gear!

:cool:

Got mine yesterday. They look better in person than in the listing. I'm really excited to get a set, since I knew they were way above my budget when the seller showed up on big blue.

These chips are the absolute sex. In person, the $25 may even surpass the $10 in splendor - and that's really tough to do. Thanks for the chance for a sample and I can only hope that maybe someday, somehow I get to play with the full set. ;)

Got mine yesterday. They look better in person than in the listing. I'm really excited to get a set, since I knew they were way above my budget when the seller showed up on big blue.

These chips are the absolute sex. In person, the $25 may even surpass the $10 in splendor - and that's really tough to do. Thanks for the chance for a sample and I can only hope that maybe someday, somehow I get to play with the full set. ;)

I got my sample set today. Very happy to get these. Thank you!

Glad you like 'em!

i'll take a sample set if that last one is still available

It's all yours. I'll send you a PM shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom