Wanted Bud Jones Unweighted S2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pungence

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Looking for unweighted Bud Jones S2 chips. Pretty open to any color outside of whites. Would love some high denom Big Easy's like these
Big-Easy-High-Denoms.jpg

But I'm open to other ones, even if they're harvested or relabeled/murdered. I've noticed some S mold BJs have very different feels and seem like they're made of different types of plastic. Intercontinentals are super smooth, shiny, and seem to stick together more than Big Easy's, which seem to have like a "matte" texture. I thought the difference was that Intercontinentals are weighted and Big Easy are unweighted. Then I saw a World Trade Center S mold, and it's weighted AND has that matte texture lol. So I don't even know how to categorize what I'm looking for. So I'd be open to some weighted ones, as long as they are made of that same plastic that gives them that matte feel.

I think the slight texture just wears down with heavy use, so uncirculated is prolly what you're looking for.
I have a set of Big Easy and a set of Intercontinentals. They’re both from S molds, and very lightly used, but the plastic used is very different. They have very different sounds as well. They’re definitely made from different types of plastic. Wish we had a way to categorize the different plastics, but texture is all I have to go off of for now.

Good luck with the $500s and $2.50s. Ain’t too many being thrown around

@Pungence have you tried CIC chips? Not sure what plastic they are either but seem readily available. I personally love the weighted bud jones s2 sound/feel and have a Condado CIC set which I have never put into play but one day will. Good luck with search

Hello Pungence,

I'm about to sell my Big Easy set and I stumbled across this thread. I'm parting with it, because I'm sorely lacking space to store it (I have actually too many chips) ;)

Would you be interested in this one knowing that I don't have any $500 chips or snappers and would be looking to sell it in its entirety first.

I think I have :
600x $1
600x $5
300x $25 (I was planning to relabel these in $.25 for a cash set, but the project has been on hold for too long...)
300x $100 (I was planning to relabel these in $20 for the same cash project)

P.s.: I need to control the quantities and think about a price.

Hello Pungence,

I'm about to sell my Big Easy set and I stumbled across this thread. I'm parting with it, because I'm sorely lacking space to store it (I have actually too many chips) ;)

Would you be interested in this one knowing that I don't have any $500 chips or snappers and would be looking to sell it in its entirety first.

I think I have :
600x $1
600x $5
300x $25 (I was planning to relabel these in $.25 for a cash set, but the project has been on hold for too long...)

Thanks for letting me know, @Northern Paladin. Well I’m pretty set on $1s, $5s, and $25s. I’d totally be down for a rack (or more) of the $100s if that’s a possibility

Hello Pungence,

I think I have :
600x $1
600x $5

Pm sent

Thanks for letting me know, @Northern Paladin. Well I’m pretty set on $1s, $5s, and $25s. I’d totally be down for a rack (or more) of the $100s if that’s a possibility
Ok. Currently in discussion for maybe the whole set, I will definitely come back to you in the event of a split.

Also willing to buy one or two at a time if anyone has samples or just a few that don’t get much use. I have two $500 and two $2.50. Would be happy to end up with 10-20 each eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom