• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Bud Jones chip racks (1 Viewer)

Strange as it may sound, I found that BJ chips fit better in Paulson racks than BJ racks. :confused: When I was at the Borg, I had a BJ rack and a Paulson rack. Chips had lots of wiggle in the BJ racks. They were snug in the Paulson rack.

They are nice rack but it depends on what BJ chips you're racking, BJ roulettes fits snug/perfect, S2's fit pretty well, V6's have some wiggle room, V7's like Borgatta are probably the loosest. i use 66.7 racks most of the time for my V7's

They are nice rack but it depends on what BJ chips you're racking, BJ roulettes fits snug/perfect, S2's fit pretty well, V6's have some wiggle room, V7's like Borgatta are probably the loosest. i use 66.7 racks most of the time for my V7's
Thanks for the info. I've been meaning to ask about the different racks.

So far I've only got Chipco 66.7 racks and they seem to fit the V7s pretty well. I need to buy about 30 racks for new condition Paulsons and V7s.

Should I stick with the Chipcos or get a bunch of Paulsons? Whats the difference between these two?

V7's fit pretty much exactly the same in Chipco 66.7, Paulson & the branded 66.7 from Spinettis racks. No real difference IMO.

That’s the dream - Summerlins and Niemann’ses in soft, branded boxy goodness.

You da man, Potsie! PM incoming.

The racks are in great condition. 9 of the 24 are the newer signature mold.

20180122_192758.jpg
y
20180122_192810.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom