Cancelled BTP / Sunset beach / THC / Any Paulson tournament set of total 500 chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

neobit

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Looking to buy a complete set of either BTP / Sunset beach / THC / Aurora star / Empress star / Any Paulson tournament set of total 500 chips. Breakdown as follows:
100 x 25$,
100 x 100$,
100 x 500$,
100x 1000$,
100x 5000$
Note: I am looking to buy the whole set and not breakdown/mix sets.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Down The Rabbit Hole GIFs | Tenor

Looking to buy BTP / Sunset beach / THC / Any Paulson tournament set or a rack of royal light blue chip.
I think you might have better luck with responses if you were a bit more specific, your request is confusing at best right now.

To clarify: You’re looking for any Paulson tourney set of 500 chips OR a rack of light blue chips?

What’s your budget? Are you sure the breakdown makes sense? More details and specifics will help guide you better.

I think you might have better luck with responses if you were a bit more specific, your request is confusing at best right now.

To clarify: You’re looking for any Paulson tourney set of 500 chips OR a rack of light blue chips? What’s your budget? Are you sure the breakdown makes sense?
Yep figured. Let me resubmit.

To clarify: You’re looking for any Paulson tourney set of 500 chips OR a rack of light blue chips?

What’s your budget? Are you sure the breakdown makes sense? More details and specifics will help guide you better.
This.

I have 160x BTP T25 chips left over from a tournament set I sold off in pieces. If you're interested, feel free to reach out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom