Found BTP Cash $25 Secondary (single) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

davislane

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I'm looking for 1 of the apparently impossible to find BTP Cash $25 secondary chips. I seem to have a knack of looking for and or wanting the impossible. Not sure what people would want for one so feel free to message me and let me know what it would take for you to part with one. Also, open to Trades or spending the time to hunt down something you are looking for.

I'm also looking for the alternate / secondary EPST T100 chip or a complete EPST sample set that includes it and a complete Pacific Star sample set but I have separate threads for them.

- Pacific Star Sample Set

- EPST Sample Set including alternate T100 or EPST Alternate / Secondary T100 (Single)

I have a US shipping address and can literally sweeten the deal by throwing in a few packets of your choice of the World's Best Gummies!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Last edited:
Dont want to get your hopes up, but there were only 205 made. One guy has 201, and two of the other four are owned by people who don't post on PCF anymore. The other 2 owners are presumably very unlikely to sell.
tenor.gif

I have a set of BTP, made my own special edition black label BTPs, have sample sets. I know about the $20 and the $2 and the snappers and alternate snappers....I don’t recall seeing an alternate $25? How did I miss?

I have a set of BTP, made my own special edition black label BTPs, have sample sets. I know about the $20 and the $2 and the snappers and alternate snappers....I don’t recall seeing an alternate $25? How did I miss?
You must not have looked at @Chippy McChiperson s pron close enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom