Brybelly Poker Table (1 Viewer)

Just get a Barrington (search around for the best current deal; prices vary wildly) until you're ready to spend the bucks for a custom table (Chan or otherwise).

The Barrington will always come in handy as a second table later on. Great value if you pick it up for less than $160 (sometimes half that).

Just get a Barrington (search around for the best current deal; prices vary wildly) until you're ready to spend the bucks for a custom table (Chan or otherwise).

The Barrington will always come in handy as a second table later on. Great value if you pick it up for less than $160 (sometimes half that).

He already bought a cheapo for a second table. I think he’s going to go with the local guy that @Ben recommended. I buy the chips he’s buying the table. Seems like a good trade off!

i think that is the route i wanna go first. like V1pe did and get a barington and then redo the felt. So far i only see $189 the cheapest so if anyone comes across a barington for less let me know please!

The ESPN is smaller than the regular and they also offer an even smaller version with chess/checker board and backgammon board on the felt, that one comes with a poker mat to cover that (added padding but wish the boards were on the rollout)

With LED Lights...bonus!
I want the lights (I know there's mixed opinion but why not?) but I might not get this table as I'm planning on putting in jumbo cup holders which means I'll need to widen the existing cup holders and the LED lighting will just make the whole process that much more difficult.

Speaking of which... could someone with one of these Barrington or ESPN tables send me the rail width measurements? I can find the cup holder diameters online but haven't found the rail measurement.

What's the "regular" table you're referring to? The one linked is 84"x42"x30" which are the same dimensions of the Barrington tables mentioned in this thread.
The regular one is 84x42 the linked one is 80x40
867680D0-3B6D-4482-828B-5E387E4329A3.png

The regular one is 84x42 the linked one is 80x40

But lower down in the specs, it has these dimensions:
  • Assembled product dimensions: 84 x 42 x 30 inch (LWH)
  • Dimensions after folding: 42 x 42 x 5 inch (LWH)

Sorry according to this it is 84x42
40D906AD-CE85-4F62-B5F7-FF3C810D5A1C.png

Guess if someone has it and can verify otherwise caveat emptor

I see what you’re saying @Forty4 and could be the case. I guess I assumed the fold up measurements were just wrong for two reasons 1) I’d bet they’d get a lot more angry reviews if the table was shorter than listed when setup and 2) 7’ x 3.5’ is pretty standard size and is what Barrington tables measure so I’d be surprised if they sold a table that looks and is priced so similarly (usually) to them but shorted it a few inches on each side.

I see what you’re saying @Forty4 and could be the case. I guess I assumed the fold up measurements were just wrong for two reasons 1) I’d bet they’d get a lot more angry reviews if the table was shorter than listed when setup and 2) 7’ x 3.5’ is pretty standard size and is what Barrington tables measure so I’d be surprised if they sold a table that looks and is priced so similarly (usually) to them but shorted it a few inches on each side.
Just to add more mystery I checked the other table....
753E729A-8226-48F4-A4FD-636B0C2BB49A.png

A865FA1D-9947-4DBD-BE68-F457604A19BC.png

Really not sure what to think. Anyone have one of the ESPN tables care to chime in?

Actually that shorter 6 player table looks like it could be kind of cool if it is as well constructed as the other Barrington table. If those come down below $100 I might grab on of those. That might make a neat little secondary short handed table with a re-felt.

Just to add more mystery I checked the other table....
View attachment 224995
View attachment 224994

Really not sure what to think. Anyone have one of the ESPN tables care to chime in?
Haha that one is openly described as a 6 man though (but it's compact size is 40x40 again WTF?) which brings up another good point, 84x42 is already tight for 10 players. If you're playing with 10 people at a 80x40 table you'd better be ready to get intimate with your neighbors.

Actually that shorter 6 player table looks like it could be kind of cool if it is as well constructed as the other Barrington table. If those come down below $100 I might grab on of those. That might make a neat little secondary short handed table with a re-felt.
Which is why I wish the board games were on the roll out vs the table felt.

Which is why I wish the board games were on the roll out vs the table felt.

Meh... re-felt the table and get a roll out 2 sided table topper (poker/blackjack) thrown in to use elsewhere. Doubt the topper is much more than a thin neoprene like material though.

$139 is a good price for that. Free shipping. I just bought it as a decent extra table. I’m hoping someone here refelts theirs and posts it so I don’t mess it up when I try. I saw the Barrington refelt threads but this table has the lights too.

Anyone have pictures of their table with "regular" suited SSC as opposed to mini-suited SSC?

https://www.yourautotrim.com/hcasucl.html <--- regular made of 70% polyester 30% olefin --- pattern repeat 1 ¼" x 1 ¼"
https://www.yourautotrim.com/trumpedcard.html <--- mini made of 100% polyester --- pattern repeat 1" x ¾"

Not sure I've seen the "regular" before but YAT describes them as the same besides the material, pattern repeat size, and the width is slightly different but its N/A for these tables. I know some people have mentioned that the suits of the mini-suited seemed to be slightly stretched out and not perfectly symmetrical which is supported by the repeat pattern size per YAT.

C2702A98-BBC7-4C05-8433-A190B46DFC46.jpeg
Got the new table before Christmas for $139. Pretty solid table. Heavy AF. Definitely needs some handles or something to move it efficiently. Felt isn’t bad- cards move well on it. If you can get over the flop/turn/river graphics, you can keep the felt. A good buy for that price for sure

View attachment 231503Got the new table before Christmas for $139. Pretty solid table. Heavy AF. Definitely needs some handles or something to move it efficiently. Felt isn’t bad- cards move well on it. If you can get over the flop/turn/river graphics, you can keep the felt. A good buy for that price for sure
Can you confirm the actual measurements?

View attachment 231503Got the new table before Christmas for $139. Pretty solid table. Heavy AF. Definitely needs some handles or something to move it efficiently. Felt isn’t bad- cards move well on it. If you can get over the flop/turn/river graphics, you can keep the felt. A good buy for that price for sure
Where did you find that for $139? It's $179 on the Walmart site.

Was Walmart. Price fluctuates, last year at this time the one without lights was around $100.
Gotcha. I've been on the lookout, preferably for the one with no lights and ugly brown felt for $100. :D

Yeah it was $139 on Walmart.com w free shipping for a couple weeks then went back up. The lights are too bright to keep on the whole game but looks cool to start the night. Solid table tho for the price point

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom