BRPRO Poker Order - Lodge Card Room Chips (1 Viewer)

No, I never did. I was looking for a textured mixed set, but they didn’t make the 43MM in a textured base. They are very helpful and feel free to use my photos as your starting point with them

I read through the thread.
Did you try your design with black spades instead of white? It messes up the $20, but there’s probably a solution for that.
And I think I would have rotated the spades 90-degrees to match the direction of the darker color band that starts at the center and widens out as it approaches the edge. If the chip were spinning about the center point, the spades would in essence be falling out from the center to the edge. Or did I have one too many Manhattans?

the online photos are going to be edited before the post them, they are in business to make money, they are going to make them look as good as possible.
(Bumping an old thread because this is of interest to me right now.) The thing is, the chips pop on camera too in a way that is definitely not achieved by BR Pro:

And we normies can have them too for the low low price of $2.50 per chip and a minimum order of 3,000 chips (though the vendor is pushing the brightness for consumer chips too).

So I did manage to get my hands on a few $1s and a $5 from the Lodge. And let me tell you, they definitely add filters on camera. The chips I received, and I’m not sure if they are just abused, but definitely not what I was seeing on stream.

The $1s and $5s were a different order. The new bright chips (the subject of the blog post in your OP) are $25 and up.

The Lodge chips always look slippery as hell to me..........they look like the EPT replica set I got from Mandy chips that were so slippery and I got rid of right away.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom