BRPRO Poker Order - Lodge Card Room Chips (1 Viewer)

Hotus777

Flush
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
All,

I'm going to be placing an order with BRPro Poker for some ceramic chips with designs similar to The Lodge Poker Club. I'm in line to have my proof completed, but it looks like we have the design down. This will be a custom design, but I thought I'd extend this offer to anyone that was looking to order similar chips as I will be over the 1000 chip price discount. Please let me know within the next few days if you're interested and we can get into details.

New Chip Design at The Lodge:

https://thelodgepokerclub.com/new-c...cTohwcqJ6BwyDF2bxtD7k6_gMDNUJQ8EKoii0_YnLt5yk

The denom breakdown and color patterns I've requested is as follows:

$.25 x 200 (peach 39mm)
$1 x 250 (blue 39mm)
$5 x 300 (red 39mm)
$10 x 150 (yellow 43mm)
$20 x 100 (black 43mm)
$40 x 50 (pink 43mm)

I made some modifications to the edge wording, which will be: Gomez | Poker | Gomez | Poker
Artwork Proof:

Gomez_BRProCustom.jpg

My guy, you have a zillion projects going. You'd have to be the most prolific newbie in chipping history.

You gotta do one of those 'my chipping journey' threads with pr0n
Surprisingly, I’m down to 3 projects which are almost all done. My tigers is pretty much done, my terribles is 99% complete, and this one. Just trying to help out the general public, ya know!

All,

I'm going to be placing an order with BRPro Poker for some ceramic chips with designs similar to The Lodge Poker Club. I'm in line to have my proof completed, but it looks like we have the design down. This will be a custom design, but I thought I'd extend this offer to anyone that was looking to order similar chips as I will be over the 1000 chip price discount. Please let me know within the next few days if you're interested and we can get into details.

New Chip Design at The Lodge:

https://thelodgepokerclub.com/new-c...cTohwcqJ6BwyDF2bxtD7k6_gMDNUJQ8EKoii0_YnLt5yk

The denom breakdown and color patterns I've requested is as follows:

$.25 x 200 (peach 39mm)
$1 x 250 (blue 39mm)
$5 x 300 (red 39mm)
$10 x 150 (yellow 43mm)
$20 x 100 (black 43mm)
$40 x 50 (pink 43mm)

I made some modifications to the edge wording, which will be: Gomez | Poker | Gomez | Poker
Artwork Proof:

View attachment 1113219
Are these chips still available to get in on?

Idk.. there’s just something about them that was a turn off, can’t figure it out.

It might be the texture and glossy look that the OP chips have that these don’t that makes them pop on streams? These samples have a matte look to them.

Hmm. The blue, red, and black ones would be fine. The pink and yellow look almost a little sickly, not as vibrant as in your graphic renderings

Yeah exactly, think some would pass, but still the feel i was looking for isn't there.

Did you set up the files yourself?

No i didn't, BR PRO set it up for me.

Okay first, I think highly of BRPro.

The blanks are different, and the Printer is also likely a different model, I'm sure the process is similar.

Have you ever played at the lodge? Do you have photos taken from the lodge with your camera?

I get there is a difference but that is part of the reason people don't like ceramics. The process and materials / tools used have limits, the online photos are going to be edited before the post them, they are in business to make money, they are going to make them look as good as possible.

I like the chips you posted, and it sounds like you only ordered a sample set, so you did the right thing there.

Also, why a 40 USD chip?

Okay first, I think highly of BRPro.

The blanks are different, and the Printer is also likely a different model, I'm sure the process is similar.

Have you ever played at the lodge? Do you have photos taken from the lodge with your camera?

I get there is a difference but that is part of the reason people don't like ceramics. The process and materials / tools used have limits, the online photos are going to be edited before the post them, they are in business to make money, they are going to make them look as good as possible.

I like the chips you posted, and it sounds like you only ordered a sample set, so you did the right thing there.

Also, why a 40 USD chip?
Agreed, i think highly of BRPro as well. Just didn't like the outcome of the "samples", which brings us to your next point. I've never ordered samples from them so I don't know how accurate they can be. Still, I don't think the texture or glossiness will change much from running the full print.

Might be with you on this one, from all the ceramics I've acquired, only the Nevada Jack Skulls have interested me.

As for the $40 chip, i just wanted 3 43mm sizes and i know my group will never touch the $100 denom, and will more likely play the $40 chip. Just wanted more stacks on the table with the mixed 39/44mm chips.

Wow, that set is beautiful, especially the $20s! Is that a CPC set?

Wow, that set is beautiful, especially the $20s! Is that a CPC set?
These are ceramics that BRO and I designed, they are mostly based on other chips.

follow the link in my signature, if you're on mobile flip the phone sideways and you'll see my signature. It has more info on the other page.

Exactly, not as vibrant as I was hoping. I’ll post a photo in a few minutes so you can see.
They print these chips on a transfer paper and it's then sublimated onto the chip. It's important to note that what you see on screen and what comes out of the printer are rarely the same (as stated in your proof). So there are some tweaks to be made to make sure what ends up on the chip looks like how you want it to look.

This is why we always say to get samples. You have done so that cost is justified. Now keep going - ask for brighter colour samples and see if you can get to what you want.

Thanks Darson! Will take your advice into consideration, perhaps they could fill in my concerns.

They print these chips on a transfer paper and it's then sublimated onto the chip. It's important to note that what you see on screen and what comes out of the printer are rarely the same (as stated in your proof). So there are some tweaks to be made to make sure what ends up on the chip looks like how you want it to look.

This is why we always say to get samples. You have done so that cost is justified. Now keep going - ask for brighter colour samples and see if you can get to what you want.
This.
I have done a lot of samples, tweaking the colors along the way with them. Kristil is extremely patient and helpful.

No, I never did. I was looking for a textured mixed set, but they didn’t make the 43MM in a textured base. They are very helpful and feel free to use my photos as your starting point with them

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom