BRPro Poker Custom Chips.... (1 Viewer)

He may be referring to not having aligned edgespots standard, which is true, but a non-issue depending on the design. As far as a company and product quality perspective they are clearly the best in the segment of what they do.

Appreciate the response. Will do that for sure. Just thought I'd look around first. Thanks!

This doesn't exactly sound like a great endorsement. Lopsided edges?
They are great chips, won't be disappointed! I posted a picture of some I had created from the black Friday sale a couple post above.

He may be referring to not having aligned edgespots standard, which is true, but a non-issue depending on the design. As far as a company and product quality perspective they are clearly the best in the segment of what they do.

Might be the beveled edges too. Either way, still doesn’t really know what he’s talking about

Appreciate the response. Will do that for sure. Just thought I'd look around first. Thanks!

This doesn't exactly sound like a great endorsement. Lopsided edges?
Yeah, I love the chips, but the edges are far from 90 degrees from face side. IMPOSSIBLE to stand on edge.

Yeah, I love the chips, but the edges are far from 90 degrees from face side. IMPOSSIBLE to stand on edge.
Depending on the mold, yes they are definitely beveled. Nevada Jack's are fully squared off. DDlM and the other smooth chips do not. Makes them shuffle like butter though, and I don't stand my chips on edge while playing so I don't care about that.
20210305_151248.jpg
20210305_151402.jpg

I wouldn’t listen to him, at all, about “lopsided” edges. He didn’t seem to understand what he was getting. BR Pro/ABC Gifts And Awards are super easy to deal with. If you had any issues they’d do their best to fix it for you.

Edit: you can look up his post history and decide for yourself
I'm not scared of BR Pro. I've done a few things with them recently and love them. They've been great to deal with.

I did notice also that each of my DDLM chips is not 90 degrees on the edge. It’s like one face is ever-so-slightly smaller than the other.
Big deal? No.

Agreed. To each their own. I think 'lopsided' was a bit of an unfair misrepresentation, but I don't have a dog in the fight. If lack of fully squared edges is a deal breaker for you, then that could be true for these. Not sure why that would be the case, but at least anyone can make the informed decision now

@ABC Gifts and Awards (ie BRpro Poker) are one of my favourite vendors on this site. They're always amazing to deal with. I've bought quite a few chips from them and would never hesitate to do so at any time in the future. The DDLM's are amazing, and you'll be happy with any custom or semi custom set from them.

Chips standing on edge is usually a good indication of wear for clays (if I'm not mistaken), which is not a concern with ceramics.

Chipsgetmepumped says: "Decided to just go with something custom and bright and fun for my home tournament. Has anyone had experience with ordering the semi custom chips new at br pro poker??"

DeeVee8 hears: "Show off your ABC/BRPro chips"

They are amazing to work with. Click "Buy" and don't look back.

View attachment 634647View attachment 634649View attachment 634650View attachment 634648
Fantastic custom set! Love the colors and obviously the sweet custom artwork. Your theme overall is very fun and that's how I prefer my games ;)

I’ve got 1400 Chipco chips that are 15 years old and were considered the gold standard of ceramics back then and the don't stand on edge either. Not a measure of quality for ceramic chips. I have a set of fully custom seating chips I got from BRPro and they are top notch.

I'm referring to the edge side of the chip being angled.....nothing to do with edge spots. Thier edge spots are beautiful. It's impossible for the chip to stand on edge. Hopefully that helps

Decided to just go with something custom and bright and fun for my home tournament. Has anyone had experience with ordering the semi custom chips new at br pro poker??
I just got a semi-custom "King of the River" set...and I love them. Their ceramics are fantastic. Make sure and splurge for the aligned edges if applicable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom