BRPro Poker Custom Chips.... (1 Viewer)

ChipsGetMePumped

Two Pair
Reaction score
Decided to just go with something custom and bright and fun for my home tournament. Has anyone had experience with ordering the semi custom chips new at br pro poker??

Semi custom means you use one of their deigns and they change the type and denominations on your chips.
Are you thinking of going full custom?

They don’t get as much play as I wish but everybody seems to like them when I bring them out.
BB650EDA-BED8-49BC-BEAA-183593C77969.jpeg

I ordered the tikis and just customized the denoms

Attachments

• 966A8B5E-EF7E-40FD-BF8B-BBFE1F50986A.jpeg
    966A8B5E-EF7E-40FD-BF8B-BBFE1F50986A.jpeg
    184.7 KB · Views: 254
  • D90D8CF4-6458-4852-AF7B-EDE3A5D3CCB0.jpeg
    D90D8CF4-6458-4852-AF7B-EDE3A5D3CCB0.jpeg
    210.1 KB · Views: 278
  • 2A50BD46-C372-4F7A-900F-F94C04E20EF4.jpeg
    2A50BD46-C372-4F7A-900F-F94C04E20EF4.jpeg
    194.3 KB · Views: 179
  • 7B3FD50E-A6CF-4D02-95EA-401EDDC1DC8A.jpeg
    7B3FD50E-A6CF-4D02-95EA-401EDDC1DC8A.jpeg
    228.7 KB · Views: 246

The plaques are from Apache. The chips are semi custom Valentinos. What do you want to know?
If they are decent quality ceramics? Any dimple issues? Spinner issues? Things like that

Semi custom means you use one of their deigns and they change the type and denominations on your chips.
Are you thinking of going full custom?
Yeah semi custom...

They don’t get as much play as I wish but everybody seems to like them when I bring them out.
View attachment 629426
Well heck yes what's not to like these are amazing!

Attachments

• RiverJunkieProof.jpg
    RiverJunkieProof.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 110
I have over 1,100 ceramics from BRPro, and not one spinner. The face of the chip is ever-so-slightly concave (you wouldn’t notice it looking at or feeling it) so the center is never the first part to touch the next chip.
The dimple on the edge is only noticeable if you’re looking for it. On just a few chips, you might barely feel it, but if you want, a sharp razor blade will trim it slightly with no change to the color.
What really sold me on these is the texture. It’s buttery smooth, but has got just enough texture to be grippy.

If they are decent quality ceramics? Any dimple issues? Spinner issues? Things like that
No issues. Let me tell you so you understand this clearly here. BRPROPOKER IS THE TOP OF THE LINE, THE BEST OF THE BEST.

Tell us what you are thinking about doing man. Odds are someone here did something similar and can give you good advice.

No issues. Let me tell you so you understand this clearly here. BRPROPOKER IS THE TOP OF THE LINE, THE BEST OF THE BEST.

Tell us what you are thinking about doing man. Odds are someone here did something similar and can give you good advice.
Ordered the new line of semi customs. I guess they are the design the lossely resembles wsop

Ordered the new line of semi customs. I guess they are the design the lossely resembles wsop
If you didn't give good enough instructions for them Kristil will contact you for more information. Other than that the next step is digital proofs. They will email them to you.

So I'm keeping denims standard, but the rainbow colored word says River and the smaller red wording says junkie! And Johnson's home game on bottom scroll

Attachments

• RiverJunkieProof.jpg
    RiverJunkieProof.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 84
Chipsgetmepumped says: "Decided to just go with something custom and bright and fun for my home tournament. Has anyone had experience with ordering the semi custom chips new at br pro poker??"

DeeVee8 hears: "Show off your ABC/BRPro chips"

They are amazing to work with. Click "Buy" and don't look back.

IMG_0425.jpg
IMG_0427.jpg
IMG_0428.jpg
IMG_0426.jpg

If they are decent quality ceramics? Any dimple issues? Spinner issues?
Nope, agree with above that these are top notch.
Peek at the sample stack of wsop's from br pro
20210212_092112.jpg

Rest of the sample family

20210212_092155.jpg

And no wobble or spinner issue whatsoever. Awesome vibrant colors, shuffle like butter, but give enough grip to make these stack like bricks

20210212_092239.jpg

I’m interested in creating a full custom set. What design tools work best for orders with BR Pro?

Random question from a newbie and probably in the wrong place: Does anyone know if or how often BR Pro Poker has discounts or codes available? Pondering buying a massive set but having a hard time convincing myself to drop $1k or so. (Not that, say, $900 or so is really that much less!) Thanks!

Random question from a newbie and probably in the wrong place: Does anyone know if or how often BR Pro Poker has discounts or codes available? Pondering buying a massive set but having a hard time convincing myself to drop $1k or so. (Not that, say, $900 or so is really that much less!) Thanks!
Never heard of one. If you want lopsided edges but cool customization options, br pro is the spot!

• Sad
Reactions: 72o
They just had a sale for black Friday, other then that I'm not sure. I would reach out to Kristil and ask and see if they would do anything, never hurts to ask.

They just had a sale for black Friday, other then that I'm not sure. I would reach out to Kristil and ask and see if they would do anything, never hurts to ask.
Appreciate the response. Will do that for sure. Just thought I'd look around first. Thanks!

Never heard of one. If you want lopsided edges but cool customization options, br pro is the spot!
This doesn't exactly sound like a great endorsement. Lopsided edges?

Appreciate the response. Will do that for sure. Just thought I'd look around first. Thanks!

This doesn't exactly sound like a great endorsement. Lopsided edges?

I wouldn’t listen to him, at all, about “lopsided” edges. He didn’t seem to understand what he was getting. BR Pro/ABC Gifts And Awards are super easy to deal with. If you had any issues they’d do their best to fix it for you.

Edit: you can look up his post history and decide for yourself

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom