Status
Not open for further replies.

JustDave

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I didn’t think the condition would bother me, but it kinda is. I’m looking to upgrade the middle chip with a good condition THC chip. I’d like minimum 80. Will buy a rack or more if needed.

$400 for 80 chips to start. Whatcha got?

BC7CF843-2A80-4D69-B2DE-28B5BB3DD8B3.jpeg

After you find replacements hit me up. I might be interested in those chips. I have a fairly well worn THC set it might work with.

Good luck with your search!

This is a tough one, therer are few brown chips with spots that I could even think of that might be available in quantity. One is the California Bell $10 chip, (my avatar) which is a Gold base color. But those are not in very good condition either, they're not bike tires but they do have rounded edges, but are probably in slightly better shape to the chip in your photo above. And I would not advocate inlay replacement at all for that ship.

There were some racks darker brown hot stamp chips out there for sale on PCF the last few years, with a similar spot pattern as your chip above, as I recall they had some red ink over the spots, which may have been white or almond, and a different shade of brown. But those may have been rounded to, I'm not sure of the condition.

Good luck with your search.

This is a tough one, therer are few brown chips with spots that I could even think of that might be available in quantity. One is the California Bell $10 chip, (my avatar) which is a Gold base color. But those are not in very good condition either, they're not bike tires but they do have rounded edges, but are probably in slightly better shape to the chip in your photo above. And I would not advocate inlay replacement at all for that ship.

There were some racks darker brown hot stamp chips out there for sale on PCF the last few years, with a similar spot pattern as your chip above, as I recall they had some red ink over the spots, which may have been white or almond, and a different shade of brown. But those may have been rounded to, I'm not sure of the condition.

Good luck with your search.
Thanks. I don't really think there is anything out there. That being said, I didn't want to not have put that interest out there and see what folks might have to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom