Broken Bell Cash Set (1 Viewer)

I love 'em man! Nice color combos and spot progression. I think I may like the inlay better on the HHR mold than the B-diamond. For some reason the inlay looks better with a uniform mold than the alternating B and diamonds, although originally I thought the B was so appropriate. Paul Revere rode a horse, so it's fitting.

Slow day at work. Just keeping busy. ;)

20160206_200927.jpg
IMG_20160206_193224.jpg
IMG_20160206_151811.jpg
IMG_20160206_175833.jpg
IMG_20160206_200335.jpg

Very good spot progression. I too like the patriotic theme. Inlay is superb. The retro red five is a knockout, but I have to say I love that quarter, even if we've seen it before ;)

All around spectacular set.

Wow. Never thought I'd see a custom set that I liked more than the 3-putt poker set. But these are right there.
AMAZING chips. Nicely done, Tommy.

Damn.

Wow. Never thought I'd see a custom set that I liked more than the 3-putt poker set. But these are right there.
AMAZING chips. Nicely done, Tommy.

Damn.

Thanks! 3-putt is an amazing Cali color set. If you can't get Vineyards, get those! ;)

Damn!!! I want that! Somebody bought me this last year....

1454882977510-2076094601.jpg

Where did you get it?

I still have some beer stuff but got rid of a bunch. I dealt with all of the major breweries as a buyer for a large convenience store chain. My Heineken Rep sent me a full one and he also had one made in to a lamp. Not sure but I am sure he got it from the brewery. Man that was a fun job with lots of bennies!!!

Here is a picture of the lamp, with out a lamp shade though. I have it in my home office but never got a shade for it.
View media item 3898

I just wanted it to drink. :)
Although it is over ten years old so probably skunky. Wait Heineken does already have a slight skunky taste unless you get it from a sealed case. Green bottle is iconic but they have never found a way to correct it and will never change it.

These are really great, Tommy. Nice to see smother HHR set.

Can't wait to see the tourney set!

MAGNIFICENT @Tommy !!! What a great set man...

It was a pleasure seeing the process you went through creating those and it finally coming to life...

Congratulations! I hope the set brings you loads of rungood!

Took off today and made a 3 day weekend to oil chips. :)

View attachment 30094

Go drunk, Tommy. You're oiled.

How do the chips take Heineken, anyway? I wouldn't have thought to using beer over oil, but if it helps to break the custom curse then I'll need to keep that in mind for when the Armory cash set gets here.

Theoretically.

One day.

God I hate the waiting.

Really bummed I missed samples of these. Congratulations again, can't wait for the other half of the pr0n

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom