Cancelled Bring your Jack white/black label tourneys back from the dead (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AK Chip

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
I asked Chris (Gear) if he could come up with a filler to save murdered Jack tourney chips so they could be labelled over, this is what he came up with.

Asking $100, paid $160

hmm, I had not though of that. I had thought I would mill out that area so I had a bigger flat spot to put the label, but this is interesting. With that filler label is there enough room to get a laminated label in there & not get spinners?

hmm, I had not though of that. I had thought I would mill out that area so I had a bigger flat spot to put the label, but this is interesting. With that filler label is there enough room to get a laminated label in there & not get spinners?
Sorry they will take a nonlamanted label

To be clear, this 'solution' was solely for the purposes of adding unlaminated labels over top of the 'filler', and I wouldn't recommend it at all. If the inlays have already been removed, by far the best approach is to put a laminated label in the inlay recess. The only reason to put an unlaminated label over a blank/filler label is to match some other set of chips that already has unlaminated labels on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom