Status
Not open for further replies.

IaHawk

Straight
Tourney Director
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I'm looking for some Bridge Jumbo cards. The group I play with is getting older and older and started complaining they can't see the flop so I said I'd get some jumbo index to try out. I've used Copag before but have typically used Desjgn most recently. Open to anything in good condition.

I have not, I was just staring to look at those.
They are a little stiff but I really enjoy them. The pips are perfect size IMO. Easier to see the flop and you don’t have to peel the entire card to see your hole cards.

copag cards are made in brazil. maybe he means if you take a boat down the amazon you might find a few decks scattered in the water.
Then buy the Belgian made ones. ;-) They feel better imho but are Poker size. :-(

Desjgn black jacks are great. I love the texture. But they would not qualify as Jumbo although the indexes are bigger than regular.

In bridge, Fournier. You can buy them at Naipes Zaca in Spain.

I have not, I was just staring to look at those.
Read this thread and picked up some faded spades. Love the feel and excited to get them in play at my next game. I’ll likely be cleaning out some of my other set ups. How many decks are you looking for?

I have two unopened Copag 1546 bridge/jumbo index setups in two different color formats available. These are excellent cards, durable but not very stiff for smooth shuffling.

$10 per setup. Shipping will be the expensive part, $5 for one or $8 for both. Cards are heavy. PM me if interested.

FC45A363-D733-448D-BA6D-17021D916462.jpeg

84F4AD7E-B275-4E33-A703-39DBEDAF22D6.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom