Brand new member (1 Viewer)

Hiakboy

Reaction score
Hi there! New member from Alaska that has stumbled onto this website looking into poker chips. Had no idea the amount of the different type of chips that are out there. Have been lurking around on this site ever since and find it so interesting. I think I have fallen down a poker chip rabbit hole haha. Anyway this is my first time ever posting on any forum and wanted to just say hello and thanks for all the great info in this forum. Will continue to explore and read up and try to figure out some the abbreviations that are used here. Thanks.

Hello and welcome! Impressive that you’ve gone this long without posting on any other forum! Unfortunately though, you’ll soon find that the one you picked as your first is great for information but terrible for your wallet!

I was originally just looking at some ceramics but now not too sure since my eyes being opened to all these other options.

Fantastic first post @Hiakboy! We were probably all a bit nervous of that first post, but eventually you will find this to be a fantastic community, make some friends and you will be posting regularly with the rest of us!! If there are ever any abbreviations tht are confusing, or any other chi related questions I would be happy to help!! I am no expert but I usually know the right people to ask if I don't know the answer. You can ask publicly or shoot a PM with the mail symbol at the top of the screen!

The standard intro stuff...
Before jumping into a ledge set and expensive investment, get a few samples and get pick why you like.. not what the majority says. Paulsons are amazing but come with a heavy price tag.

Whatever you choose, have fun and share pictures of your chipping journey!!

Fellow Chipper Ben

Welcome to the Forum!!! It’s a fun one! Some of the most helpful folks around!!!!

Welcome to the site. Everyone feels overwhelmed a bit when they first get here (there’s a lot to take in) but just about everyone’s happy to help with any questions you might have. Check out the glossary as @allforcharity mentioned and use the search function for anything else. Just FYI less is more on the search function.

-Tom

Welcome aboard, lots of great members and plenty of information on poker, chips, and accessories! Definitely a rabbit hole! Haha

Welcome to the forum. Plenty of friendly and knowledgeable folks here. Have fun, ask questions, enjoy your chipping journey!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom