Brand new build (1 Viewer)

Junior24xx

Straight
Reaction score
Platinum SSC
Black vinyl rail
Ebony stained racetrack.

Customer wanted the raised suing surface.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Thanks for all the compliments.
I appreciate it, even though I kind of feel like my wife when she puts something new on and I have to compliment her no matter what..... Lol

My double secret reason for continually posting my tables here is to entice CdnBeerLover to order one.....lol

Thanks again

Damn it, it could work, too. :) While it's not my style, it looks great. I need to fix the rail on my current cheapo table, and it could be my undoing.

I have to check out one of your tables in person at some point.

You guys really hate racetracks eh? Mine will have a racetrack, the custom cloth will not.

Yes, racetracks suck... sorry. I've played with them (and it's ok), but after playing extensively with a full felt table, how could someone ever prefer a racetrack? Yes, I know some do, but it boggles the mind (at least my mind). I see no benefit other than asthetics (and I prefer function over form).

I like racetracks just fine, and I've played plenty of tables with and without them.

Chip stacks are more stable on a racetrack than on padded felt. Sure, you can't shove your whole stack, but pretty much nobody does roulette pushes, anyway. Everyone says, "all in," and may or may not move a pair of big stacks to represent. Literally shoving usually makes a mess, no matter who ends up winning it.

looks good, OP!

i prefer no racetrack for practical reasons (cards don't get "stuck" when they're dealt off the raised surface, more playing surface, etc.), but i think if someone requires a racetrack for whatever reason, i think you can mitigate most of the "problems" of a racetrack if you keep the racetrack even with the playing surface.

imo you can further mitigate all of the "problems" by padding and covering the racetrack, but i realize most who want one want it for the aesthetic of the stained wood.

I love looking at racetrack tables (and yours appears to be exceptionally well-done). I absolutely hate playing on them, and cup-holders in the racetrack makes the problems worse. Only exception are uniform-height all-felt racetrack tables (no wood).

I prefer no racetracks, but they look nice and play isn't too bad. However cup holders in the racetrack really annoy me. Where do you put your chips if the cup holder is in front of you?

I prefer no racetracks, but they look nice and play isn't too bad. However cup holders in the racetrack really annoy me. Where do you put your chips if the cup holder is in front of you?

The only way this makes sense, is if this is a golf themed table... Then you can number the holes (er, cup holders) 1-9, then play golf in between hands... Maybe using "Dunes" chips?

Looks like top notch craftsmanship. Nicely done.

Typically the cup holder is to the right and direct in front of you should be your area for the chips.

Going to build a round full felt table also.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom