BR Pro Poker Price increasing on 1st Sep (1 Viewer)

I took some before and after photos, just for comparison. This is only for the 39mm chips, since that’s what I figured I’d use the most.

8541B8D1-D8A0-443F-B9F6-E59D7CA42DFB.jpeg
A257481D-AE69-4933-BCED-3F25E6D2BD38.jpeg

Most of these are way less extreme than I initially thought. I mean, a $0.02 cent increase when buying 1000 - 2999 chips? That’s hardly even noticeable!

That certainly doesn't seem like that big of a raise. If this is true then I was never charged for edge spot alignment on my prior order.

They weren't always a surcharge, at least not back to 2020. In any case my invoice for 600 edge aligned chipcos in January was 1.04 a chip and would cost me 1.35 now, so that's 29%.
got it, that makes sense on how you got 30%. however, I have been following br pro since 2017 or so and their edge align fee has always been 0.15/chip as long as I have been considering a purchase.

edit to add: 1.04 sounds right for an edge aligned price per @Benjaminotaur 's chart above. guess the price difference was 0.20 a chip then.

Last edited:
They weren't always a surcharge, at least not back to 2020. In any case my invoice for 600 edge aligned chipcos in January was 1.04 a chip and would cost me 1.35 now, so that's 29%.

I think the fact that they were Chipcos is the reason for the discrepency. To my knowledge, those were a time-limited offer and are no longer available for purchase (I could be wrong about that). I believe the prices on the site are for their normal non-Chipco blanks.

I've reviewed all statements and found myself to be a f&@$'in idiot, so I've redacted all statements.

With that said, I was already in the works on adding on to my set, which I'll continue to do, regardless of my f&@$'in idiot status.

I've reviewed all statements and found myself to be a f&@$'in idiot, so I've redacted all statements.

With that said, I was already in the works on adding on to my set, which I'll continue to do, regardless of my f&@$'in idiot status.
I have changed all my reacts accordingly.

Still based on what everyone put here, looks like they went for roughly 10-15% on everything. Given I don't think they've done a real increase for at least a few years, that's probably still less than inflation. (Uh oh, this is where I get forced into the politics section that I don't want to join.)

We're all idiots sometimes. The important part is owning up to it and trying to fix the results of your idiocy. ;)

And to keep it OT - a 10-15% increase after a few years of no price changes? Works for me.

That's a better deal than I'm getting from pretty much any other company that sells me stuff these days.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom