Bovada Online Poker (1 Viewer)

I play on Ignition/Bovada all the time. I think its the best option we have as US players for online cash games. If tournaments are more your game, then you might want to go with ACR.

I play on Ignition/Bovada all the time. I think its the best option we have as US players for online cash games. If tournaments are more your game, then you might want to go with ACR.

I'm just worried about it being rigged. Ive seen and heard things online.

The games seem fair to me, and I have played a lot of hands there over the last several years.

Of course, there are always the conspiracy theorists that say other wise.:rolleyes:

I play P* play money as a time killer and still see those "it's gotta be rigged" hands with $0 is at stake...

Just saying that if you want to see unbelievable variance, poker is a game for you!

I think the reason it appears the these sites are rigged is that you get donks who call all the way with 72o and hit 77 on the turn/river. You won’t see play like that in real life.

I play cash and sometimes tourneys on ACR although I find the player pool pretty tough even at the micro stakes there. I have heard that ignition is better for cash as the games are softer, but I chose ACR because of rakeback.

As for these sites being rigged. There is no evidence to support those claims.

When you play online you are able to play a lot more hands in a shorter time period so you experience the “long term” more quickly. This means you are going to experience suck outs and coolers, sometimes several a night if you play enough hands, and it may feel like it is being rigged against you. I can assure you it is not.

I just had a nice tournament hit on Ignition and got paid easy peasy. I have always wondered if there may be a fair deal of collusion going on at cash tables there, but the site is legit though. You’ll either have to be paid by Bitcoin or a check issued from singapore that takes about three weeks to be delivered.

Last edited:
Nah it's not even that, it seems like a limited pattern of cards if you play enough. Microstakes is fine, but it seems like there might be some bots at some tables

I think the reason it appears the these sites are rigged is that you get donks who call all the way with 72o and hit 77 on the turn/river. You won’t see play like that in real life.
I saw play like that in a live 2/5 game yesterday.

I’ve been on Bovada/Ignition for a while and I think the games are fair. Softer than ACR. I play .02/.05 to .10/.25 PLO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom