Cancelled Bourbon Street 5$ (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are definitely in the rare category sir, your best chance for prying a rack loose is to start trying to locate other rare chips and then try to make a trade for them. Otherwise these are very hard to get your hands on. Best of luck with the hunt!!

Fellow Chipper Ben
Thank you for the advice and your message.
I came close to finalizing a deal today with a French chipper but it failed

(Bump !)

Holy hell! That’s a healthy offer right there.

I have a feeling that people just love these chips too much to put any kind of a price on them.

It should be plenty honestly (if people do actually want to sell).

I was recently offered $1000 a rack, I turned it down. There might be some that will shake loose for that price... It’s definitely a great offer, I just like the chips to much to sell right now. You never know what tomorrow brings though.

I was recently offered $1000 a rack, I turned it down. There might be some that will shake loose for that price... It’s definitely a great offer, I just like the chips to much to sell right now. You never know what tomorrow brings though.
Makes sense. You have that killer one-of-a-kind set of these though so I totally understand in your case.

I am not really interested in selling mine......... however........ I am looking for Sb 500s and Sb 25ks....... just sayin.

I am not really interested in selling mine......... however........ I am looking for Sb 500s and Sb 25ks....... just sayin.
I don't have any unfortunately.
To tell the truth, I do not (yet) have the slightest Paulson chip. These bourbons would be a perfect start, don't you think? :D

I don't have any unfortunately.
To tell the truth, I do not (yet) have the slightest Paulson chip. These bourbons would be a perfect start, don't you think?

You aim high! Awesome looking chip for sure. I only have one single, so can't help you unfortunately. Good luck with the search.

You aim high! Awesome looking chip for sure. I only have one single, so can't help you unfortunately. Good luck with the search.

Just like I did for my one and only B&G set :)

20201024_145434.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom