Bourbon Basement Calendar Photo Shoot (1 Viewer)

@David O

took them outside. of course its cloudy and meh. Out looks like this is the best day of the week. If these don't work leery me know and ill try and get them to Paulos.

20171010_140021.jpg
20171010_135926.jpg
20171010_140756.jpg
20171010_140327.jpg
20171010_141309.jpg
20171010_141545.jpg
20171010_141539.jpg
20171010_141520.jpg
20171010_141414.jpg
20171010_141409.jpg
20171010_141556.jpg

With a purchase of a plane ticket? (y) :thumbsup:

:(

I invited her out, said I would only play two days, blah blah blah. My consolation prize is I will get to hang out with my grandson on THUR. and Friday. He is pretty cool.

:(

I invited her out, said I would only play two days, blah blah blah. My consolation prize is I will get to hang out with my grandson on THUR. and Friday. He is pretty cool.
That's a great consolation prize - the only downside is he can't drink beer with you.....yet!

Glad to see you back, @Ray-Col... I don't even know you, but when others start asking and you're still MIA for a couple months, it just doesn't feel good.

That pic is ridiculous. Just needs a better bottle of bourbon, lol.

Elijah Craig is my go to bottle. Blanton, Woodford Reserve, ect..... are all pretty solid

I'd rather drink cheap bourbon over cheap beer fwiw.

Glad to see you back, @Ray-Col... I don't even know you, but when others start asking and you're still MIA for a couple months, it just doesn't feel good.

That pic is ridiculous. Just needs a better bottle of bourbon, lol.
Jack Daniel's is not even Bourbon anyway. It is Tennessee Whiskey, and I like it. (I am sure I have drank it straight from the bottle on more than one occasion, but with Jack who hasn't???!!!)

I still wish I had more class than to do that to Keith, but if you can't laugh at yourself....

Jack Daniel's is not even Bourbon anyway. It is Tennessee Whiskey, and I like it. (I am sure I have drank it straight from the bottle on more than one occasion, but with jack who hasn't???!!!)

I don't mind Jack Daniels. I've drank it at your place before. Was that "Dickel" that you had at your place before? For a more affordable bottle I thought that was pretty good.

That pic is just amazing. Could easily be my all-time favorite pron. I need to find someone who can do something like that with my chips.

Elijah Craig is my go to bottle. Blanton, Woodford Reserve, ect..... are all pretty solid

The mentioned bottles are gorgeous but unfortunately a PITA to model accurately. I picked a simpler brand for a quick update and apart from the minor flaws in my draft geometry, that first render looks pretty decent to me and should fit nicely into the pic above. Any thoughts?

HudsonBabyRender_01.jpg

Oh - Big thanks for the samples, the came in safely and that set is killer! Great vibes from theme & execution, top notch!

Ok. So the bottle of Jack is a render too. Is there anything in the picture that is an actual photo?

that would be fantastic

great - but be somewhat patient, the label on the bottle is only half done yet and the render itself takes just shy of two days. :coffee:

Ok. So the bottle of Jack is a render too. Is there anything in the picture that is an actual photo?

Nope, no photo elements in there. I never do that, it's just additional hassle in the process.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom