Bounty Chips for Binions WSOP Chips (1 Viewer)

nezara

Flush
Reaction score
My players like tournaments with bounties. I have a set of binions wsop chips like the ones below:
me-1987-90-png.311074

I was thinking of relabeling chicken coop 1's for the bounty chip. Open to both 43 and 39mm options. Anyone have any other suggestions?
pxl_20210728_014301682-jpg.743876

I WOULD LOVE TO SAVE THESE CHICKENS!!!!!!! I don't have anything to trade :(

Please, please don't murder the chickens :(
Well the good news is if I do murder them it would only be 40 something because I don't need 2 racks of bounty chips. Suggestions for other things I can use? I have been looking for Jack 8's forever, but those seem impossible to find. I like this spot pattern for bounties.

Well the good news is if I do murder them it would only be 40 something because I don't need 2 racks of bounty chips. Suggestions for other things I can use? I have been looking for Jack 8's forever, but those seem impossible to find. I like this spot pattern for bounties.
coops.jpg

I do agree though, the Jack 8s would be incredible here!

I do agree though, the Jack 8s would be incredible here!
I did receive an offer of 1 barrel of jack 8s for 2 racks of 1s. But I've gotten multiple offers north of 1k of these. So I guess the jack 8s asking rate is about $150/chip which I'm not willing to pay hence giving up on that

Acknowledging my bias towards saving chips from murder, including chickens... I honestly think there isn't a single chicken chip that has the right look to fit in with these Binions. My 98 CDIs have a similar vibe that is more vintage looking, with a faded color palette. Mint chickens are too bold and colorful, even these blue $1s. You need something with a little age and character.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom