Bounty Chip - Feedback please (1 Viewer)

RadicusScout

Flush
Reaction score
Hello! Ever since I joined PCF, I realized, among many things, that my buddies and I would really enjoy playing with bounties. Since I'm still playing with my d!ce chips and mulling over what set / style to upgrade to, I figured I'd at least get the bounty chips created and start playing with them.

Each chip will have a different color of skull to indicate the 'uniqueness' of the chip (and player). I'm thinking about 10 chips total. We usually play 7-8 people so with some rebuys, this sounds reasonable to me. Is that enough or do you think I'll need more?

I'd love your reactions / feedback on the design.

bounty1.PNG

I say make it as simple as possible. Use a common label across them all, and you might want to consider more than 1 per person to account for rebuys, unless you only ever do freezeouts and will NEVER allow rebuys.

If you have rebuys I would consider getting an even 20 made. It will fit perfectly in a rack and you will cover that once in a blue moon where you have either additional players or someone on a crazy rebuy train.

Feedback on the chip is - I love it. I don't see a need to make different styles, unless you want to.

Y
I say make it as simple as possible. Use a common label across them all, and you might want to consider more than 1 per person to account for rebuys, unless you only ever do freezeouts and will NEVER allow rebuys.
Yeah i forgot to do this :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: ended up giving out £1 coins to them as extra bounty chips hahha

The only feedback I have is that choosing a chip color different than the color of the label will let it really pop. Other than that, I like what others are saying: keep it simple, and get more for rebuys.

If you have rebuys I would consider getting an even 20 made. It will fit perfectly in a rack and you will cover that once in a blue moon where you have either additional players or someone on a crazy rebuy train.
Great point. Thanks for this. And it sounds like you're familiar with my crew. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom