Bored -- My loss, your gain (1 Viewer)

Mojo1312

Full House
Reaction score
Covid numbers in my area are at their peak. I am in self isolation mode, which means no cards for the foreseeable future.

As everyone knows, lonely cards are not happy cards. I am giving away three new decks to the first person who guesses correctly the final score of tonight's Tampa Bay/New Orleans game.

Apologies to International members of this community, due to shipping costs, this contest is open to stateside members only.

Covid numbers in my area are at their peak. I am in self isolation mode, which means no cards for the foreseeable future.

As everyone knows, lonely cards are not happy cards. I am giving away three new decks to the first person who guesses correctly the final score of tonight's Tampa Bay/New Orleans game.

Apologies to International members of this community, due to shipping costs, this contest is open to stateside members only.
International members can't even imagine what that game is about and why it's being played :D

Including a Bicycle red jumbo-index deck and a sweet surprise, (not pictured).

1610927078001.png

1610927101084.png

Picture of the three plastic decks:

1610927155973.png

Apologies everyone, I thought the game started at 7.

Will accept guesses until 7:15.

Go Bucks!

Thank you for giving me a reason to watch. Since I don’t play DFS anymore, I’ve stopped watching sports. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

31-20. Tom

Close.

This giveaway contest was hatched over dinner at the last minute. I am not a big sports person, which explains how/why I got the time wrong.

I will post a new thread for the NFC Championship game Saturday. Same lot of prizes.

Since I have an abundance of cards in search of a home game, I will be mailing these cards out to the member from Boston who was off by a point.

Wow, I just got an incredibly generous package from @Mojo1312 - premium plastic decks overpacked in a box that was expensive to ship.
Thanks again!
Oh, and I think I finally have a @Josh Kifer deck. Now that they’re all gone, it’ll probably turn out that I love it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom