For Sale Bordeaux Lounge CPC Sample Sets For Sale :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bordizzle

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
fellow chipophiles!!! :eek:

so... i've set aside the extras i'm going to need (for breakage & loss, etc) for my new set of CPC chips...

a little 411 about this set:
this set has been in the works for approx eight months! during the first few months of that time, i spent prolly a couple hundred hours tryna come up with a set with color & edge spot variations that would be easy to discern from across a table and could be used in games as small as $2 / $2 and as big as $100 / $200 (biggest game i've ever dealt! tom dwan was in town that week - he made the sickest snap-call i've ever seen with K-J high... and scooped a nice sized pot!)...
* PS i know the $2 & 5Ks look too similar... the $2 chips would only be in play in smaller games :cool:

each chip tells a story:
the $2 is a Daisy - named after my puppy! she's a girl (pink) and she's white w/ brown spots
the $5 is a Redskin - my fav NFL team colors
the $25 is Mint Chocolate - self explanatory :p
the $100 is a Raven - my #2 fav NFL team colors
the $500 is loosely based on the Horseshoe, Baltimore's $500 chip... i call it the "Goblin"
the $1000 is an Oriole - my fav MLB team
the $5000 is a National - my #2 fav MLB team... also an homage to Bellagio's 5K chip
and the $25000 is a Blueberry... it was maroon (cranberry) originally, but a bud of mine who plays nosebleed stakes thought that maroon would be too dark and could be mistaken for a $100 chip from across the table (and i certainly didn't want my chip color selection to cause a near $25K error!!!) so i swapped maroon out for imperial blue...

as for "bordeaux lounge"... i used to sell wine and the nickname "bordeaux" stuck on me in my local poker community... hence the wine glass in the text break :cool:

i went with black inlays for the smaller denoms and white for the larger denoms because white imparts the illusion of being larger... the $100s were originally black, but CPC felt that the purple watermark wouldn't show thru, so we went with white instead...

anyhoo... that's my hokie story about the chips :rolleyes:

oh! in case you were wondering... there are no $1 chips because i couldn't stomach the thought of paying $3 to $4 per chip for $1 chips!!! hahaa :confused:

back to the meat of this post:
i do have some extras available for samples sets if anybody is interested... a couple of you have PM'd me inquiring about this - you guys will get 1st dips ;)

i worked up the total cost per chip based on each chip's actual gross cost rounded up to the nearest whole dollar...

please add $6 for shipping (small, flat-rate box)...

def prefer to keep shipping within the US... i'm not tryna fool around with customs forms and the cost of intl shipping... thx in advance for understanding :(

mix & match yer sample set anyway you wanna :D

$2 = $3 / chip... current quantity = 15
$5 = $3 / chip... current quantity = 13
$25 = $3 / chip... current quantity = 08
$100 = $4 / chip... current quantity = 21
$500 = $4 / chip... current quantity = 15
$1000 = $4 / chip... current quantity = 11
$5000 = $5 / chip... current quantity = 15
$25000 = $5 / chip... current quantity = 05

a full set (one of each) would = $37 (incl shipping) :)

if interested, please feel free to leave a reply or shoot me a pm or email at bordeauxmike@aol.com (also my paypal addy)

thanks!
- bdx

IMG_7117.JPG
IMG_7118.JPG
IMG_7119.JPG
IMG_7120.JPG
IMG_7121.JPG
IMG_7122.JPG
IMG_7123.JPG
IMG_7124.JPG
IMG_7125.JPG
IMG_7135[1].JPG
IMG_7138[1].JPG

Last edited:
Crap, I left the 25 out--would like one of those too. So I'll ship $31 if that's OK.

i worked up the total cost per chip based on each chip's actual gross cost rounded up to the nearest whole dollar...

Hey folks, however he wants to price these is up to him. I would expect the cost of each chip to include his shipping costs from CPC, along with any charges he incurred for J5 Design. Using CPC's base mold/spot/color list price per chip as comparison really isn't accurate or fair.

Hey folks, however he wants to price these is up to him. I would expect the cost of each chip to include his shipping costs from CPC, along with any charges he incurred for J5 Design. Using CPC's base mold/spot/color list price per chip as comparison really isn't accurate or fair.

that's correct... there's the initial cost of the chip... then the design costs... then the shipping / handling costs... and then the paypal / credit card fee...

additionally, there are extra costs for dayglo colors and bright white has an additional premium attached to it ;)

Mike, I'd like a $1000, $5000, $25000, plus a mint chocolate $25. Sending $23 via pp/ff and will pm you my mailing address. Thanks!

image.jpeg

Jeff & K9DR, yours are on the way!

Bivey, need you addy info... Post office just closed... Will ship from Staples down the street if you can get your info to me ASAP

Thx, all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom