Bookshelves from US Gov (1 Viewer)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
Pick up two bookshelves today from a guy here in Delaware. Some furniture polish and glass cleaner and these things look brand new. One has a lock so I will keep my chips in that one :) and put my Terrible's stuff in the other. Working on moving and organizing my chips now. I picked up two extra shelves that I am going to put in the chip bookcase.

20140818_233728.jpg

20140818_233818.jpg

20140818_185539.jpg

20140818_194625.jpg

If you are near Delaware and want one I can put you in touch with the guy. He has about 6 more left. These things are solid! Some have 3/4 glass/1/4 wood panel doors (good for hiding items on bottom shelf) and the others are full glass like mine.

20140819_080037.jpg

20140819_081954.jpg

20140819_081937.jpg

20140819_082038.jpg

I'm running out of room. LOL Didn't realize how much stuff I had. :cool: I still have two sets of door pulls (making a stand for them), some hats, shirts, and I think one more 18 wheeler. I have doubles on most of the die-casts so I may put those in a storage bin instead of taking up spacing in the case.

Added an extra shelf to the chip case.

20140819_203450.jpg

Really nice bookcases, and your impressive collection looks perfect in them.

Really nice bookcases, and your impressive collection looks perfect in them.

Thanks Dennis. Hard to pass these up for the price. They were the perfect size too.

Looks great Tommy! You definitely have a Terrible problem :).

That's just one thing I love about Terrible's, there are so many extras associated with them that a person can buy. You need to lay your rug out too :). Mine is currently up in my office!

Thanks. I have two of the rugs out. I have one at the bottom of the steps and another in front of the wet bar.

I went back to get another bookshelf and they were sold out. :( These were such a steal! I guess my overflow will go in a storage tote for now.

This is a really cool way to show off and display poker chips. Very impressive idea and even more impressive collection!

This is a really cool way to show off and display poker chips. Very impressive idea and even more impressive collection!

Thanks! I glad I got these over the barrister type bookcases. Two door and access to everything.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom