Bombas customer service took care of me (1 Viewer)

upNdown

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I ordered some socks for my daughters for Christmas back on 11/28. Do I think it's worth $110 for two 4-packs of cotton socks? No. But my kids love them, so it's a good easy christmas present. I forgot about them until almost 3 weeks later, when I started tracking them on 12/16. Tracking said they'd be delivered that day. But when they weren't and then the next day tracking said they'd be delivered that day, I looked deeper. This was a deal where Bombas sends them UPS but then UPS drops them at the local USPS, who finishes the delivery.
I called UPS, they said the local USPS had them.
I called USPS, they said talk to UPS.
I went to the local USPS on 12/19 and she said that UPS had them, then when I showed here the tracking info I had, she went to her computer, came back and told me all the entries had been auto-generated (not actually scans) and the Bombas had never given the package to UPS.
I contacted Bombas, pretty annoyed, saying I just wanted the socks before christmas, please.
They said we will send you a new package, but we can't garuntee you'll get it before christmas but we're very sorry so we'll also give you a gift card crediting you with the full amount of the order. And if the original package ever shows up, keep that too.
And that's what happened - they emailed me a giftcard for $110 on 12/23. The orginal package arrived on 12/24, and the replacement package arrived yesterday.
So I still think it's insane to spend $12-$15 per pair on cotton socks. But If I'm going to do it, you can bet it will be with Bombas.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom