Boat Chips and Etc (2 Viewers)

Long time chipper here, returning from hiatus. I missed this drama, and I think I'm glad I did. However, if the nuances of the Method were to leak out, it may lead to great possibilities. In every crowd, there are always guys who know a guy etc. Reading the threads that I have read about these chips, I still have no idea who the responsible/guilty parties were. I have managed to pick up that there is certain amount of angst/hostility/rage etc involved.
Worst thing that's ever happened to the community imo. Hence why everyone's getting dog pictures until they vomit.
IMG_20200716_195321.jpg

LITTLE DOG, MAKIN AN APPEARANCE.

It’s really best left in the past. If not this site may go the way of the dodo bird. Is that what we want? A mistake was made. Chips were liquidated in the classifieds from those in the secret buy in order to pay for the secret buy. That’s where part of the anger comes from. There was a secret forum here to support the buy. The chance at elusive new Paulson chips clouded the vision of some and still does. Prices of said chips immediately blew through the roof and massive profit taking has hurt the intended supposed purpose of the buy in the first place. And... this is the upteenth time we have gone over these facts. Is this enough clarity? Let’s all stop this and forgive because we can’t turn back time. Please.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom