Boat Chips and Etc (2 Viewers)

Phil Helmuth on a Hotdog Sandwich Boat:
hotdogboat.jpg

A bunch of PCF folks went to a mythical cruise line, where cocaine and hookers were plentiful, and ran in God mode in countless tournaments and cash games over a fortnight. However, instead of finishing the tournaments or cashing in their chips, they left the boats in defiance. With 300k+ chips in tow, they sold them at market pricing, completely disregarding face and tourney value.

You're welcome, fuckers. :p

#nagb
#rickrollproof

A bunch of PCF folks went to a mythical cruise line, where cocaine and hookers were plentiful, and ran in God mode in countless tournaments and cash games over a fortnight. However, instead of finishing the tournaments or cashing in their chips, they left the boats in defiance. With 300k+ chips in tow, they sold them at market pricing, completely disregarding face and tourney value.

#nagb
#rickrollproof
Well put brother! :tup: And FUCK boat chips!

#nagb
#rickrollproof
If there was cocaine, were there giraffes, too?

@GianThaMan,
Just attend a great meet up like SQM or the one that happens a few times a year in Collegeville PA and you’ll never think about boats again.
Or just splash some pots with some of these (pictured below) boat what??
Really..... way blown out of proportion! View attachment 497958
Goddamn! Look at those TRK $25s!!!

Last edited:
Long time chipper here, returning from hiatus. I missed this drama, and I think I'm glad I did. However, if the nuances of the Method were to leak out, it may lead to great possibilities. In every crowd, there are always guys who know a guy etc. Reading the threads that I have read about these chips, I still have no idea who the responsible/guilty parties were. I have managed to pick up that there is certain amount of angst/hostility/rage etc involved.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom